🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Team Tasks for Dachs Delivery Service just got a LOT harder!

2»

Comments

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 125 Level 2

@Pitty_Kitty I have to apologize for extending that invitation as I was not aware that you were already assigned to @DieOmimi ’s team. But what a FRUSTRATING situation for you! And now I really do have to be aware that some of my “inactive” team members actually CANNOT participate for some odd reason. I wish I at least could have an indication on the Team Roster which Team Members CAN and CANNOT participate in each DDS session. But as DieOmimi said, we team leaders are very sorry that you cannot also reap the rewards of the team’s work in that session, because the 30-minute boosters are beneficial in the short term, and the Lollipop Hammers are useful in the long term.

But I really hope you can find a way to play with your team, because I think most of us are having fun with it. (Although to be honest, cycling Yeti 80 times and constantly losing gets very boring.) Cheers!

• DukeSR8
    DukeSR8 Posts: 80 Level 2

Welcome to Candy Crush Kaizo, where normal levels are easy but everything else (events included) are stupid hard for whatever reason.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Well, well, well.

People complained about some tasks being too hard. It has now been made easier BUT others have been made harder.

Just like I said would happen in another topic....

The old saying is: Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?