Game crashing on Apple devices- REPORTED

Options
13»

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Friends crew!

We've reported this to the Studio and the team is looking for a solution at the moment.

This issue is ONLY affecting Apple devices, so if you're NOT using an iPhone or iPad, please try out the usual troubleshooting steps you can find HERE .

In case you're using an Apple device, please write down your player ID here below, and, if possible, the model of the device you're using.

Our Game Mods @gr33n3y3z and @Miss_Dani will update you as soon as we have more infos on this!

Thanks a lot!

• grandadpops58
    grandadpops58 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited April 2021
    Options

player ID 6047376939

iPad Air model MD785B/A

• grandadpops58
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi dont know who did what, but whatever it was it worked.................game is playing okay now 😀

Thank you for all you efforts

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

That's awesome news, @grandadpops58! 🙌

ℹ️ Here's some useful info to help get you started & so you can enjoy the Community.

🍭 Visit the CCFS area of the Community ---> HeRe

🍭 Win some Gold Bars for your Game ---> HeRe

🍭 Have fun with other CCFS Players ---> HeRe

• Want to know more about the Community? ---> Go here

Hope to see you around! 🙌 Have fun & happy crushing!

• TuMsTaR
    TuMsTaR Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

The crashing problem, seems to have reoccurred, Cam you please look into this.

• grandadpops58
    Options

The game has crashed again, it loads then takes me back to my ipad home screen, been like this now for 2 days, have tried everything that I did before, cache apps and so on. I also play the saga games and have no problems with that.

need some help here please..........

player ID 6047376939

iPad Air model MD785B/A

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

Thanks @grandadpops58 I'll go ahead and report this.

Sorry this is happening again to you!

I'll keep you posted🍭

• grandadpops58
    edited July 2021
    Options

Received an update today on my ipad for Candy Crush Friends ,downloaded it and now the game works perfectly, thank you

player ID 6047376939

iPad Air model MD785B/A

• Masonmagoo
    Masonmagoo Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I'm still experiencing issues with Candy Crush Friends. As soon as I open it and click on the level it goes right back to my home screen. It seems to do this whenever challenges or games are added. I have tried all of the previous suggestions. Finally I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I lost all of my boosters. Frustrating because the issue persists. I haven't been able to play the game in over a week when before it would resolve after a few days. It's updated. I have enough storage. I've cleared my history and all the other suggested "fixes". It's been goin on much too long. I see comments from King that they're aware and working on it but some of those comments are many months old. I enjoy this game and am becoming increasingly frustrated with this problem. Maybe not add extra challenges or games until the regular game works.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?