🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why can't I compete in the Golden Tournament past level 3?

talkie
talkie Posts: 1 Newbie
edited August 2021 in Support

I got through levels 1 - 3 on Android and lost on level 4. After I got more lives I returned to play again but get the message that I haven't unlocked the octopus character. But I used it on previous levels without a problem. What's wrong?

I should mention that I can use that octopus on my iPhone even though I haven't unlocked it there. My iPhone is only on level 356, while I'm on level 1972 on Android.

Best Answer

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,685 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

Do you mean the gold bullion event? You have to finish all 10 levels and then you could get it. For the others, please search your devices for update and clear the cache and restart the devices.

Please play a Lebvel and the game will update. If it is not the case, go to Contact and report it to support that they will take you there manually. Please take pictures of it and give your ID number. You can find it when you go into your profile at the top under the orange King symbol. Please click on it.

Much luck

• crumps
    crumps Posts: 11 Level 2

Help, got to level 10 on the golden carnival event and the character has changed saying I need stickers to unlock. Also going back and clicking on some previous levels I have completed they have changed to this same character, which doesn't make sense as I've already done them. Unable to complete to get the gold bars

• lfaubert08
    lfaubert08 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same issue...need help fast as the time is almost up

• crumps

At least I'm not the only one with the issue, it's annoying as when you try to contact support they send a generic email saying to ask on here!!!

• Jambah
    Jambah Posts: 0 Newbie

Got to level 10, the last stage, and it says I need to collect stamps for the character. Even the other stages that have the same character that I have already passed won't let me play them again.

• taraskelly1
    taraskelly1 Posts: 5 Level 2

Having same problem. I'm on part 2 of the Golden Carnival, passed levels 1, 2,3,4,5 then got to 6 and suddenly am locked out because I don't have the character but I do and have used him in these very levels to get to level 6. Now there are only a few hours left and I can't go further!

• taraskelly1
    taraskelly1 Posts: 5 Level 2

I'm stuck too. Got levels 1,2,3,4,5 done of Golden Carnival part 2. Suddenly get to.level 6 and it won't let me continue....

• crumps

This is exactly what happened to me when I got to level 10, so annoying to be so close to the finish.

• alexandrakim
    alexandrakim Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited August 2021

Please help! I didn't get any gold bars for the golden carnival event! I finished it a while ago and was really looking forward to the reward as I currently only have 1 bar :( I really struggled to finish the event. Today (30.08. ) the icon dissapeared and no reward or info was given :(

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,685 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome

Please be patient, it will come. I haven't received it either. Please keep your game up to date and clear the cache.

Much luck

Did you post this 2x? If so, it can be closed once! @DieOmimi

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?