🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where are the bubble gum levels??!!

Jlav94
Jlav94 Posts: 18 Level 2

I have been trying to get the Bubble Gum Troll in the event that is recent but I have not been able to because the levels of bubble gum do not appear! At the beginning of the event, I was able to obtain some Bubble Gum points by completing some levels of Bubble Gum and saving animals, but the next day the levels were gone. I have completed more than 50 classic levels in the hope that at some point the levels of Bubblegum will appear again but still nothing. I no longer earn Chicle points in any way. The event is still active and can be viewed in the bubblegum-filled world everywhere but the levels are missing. I already tried updating the game. What's going on??!! I'll lose the Bubble Gum Troll: '(

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,983 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jlav94 that's exactly how it was for me. For me, it was related to the fact that I use two devices. On one device, the bubble gum that displays the levels was always present. Not on the other device.

I've found that this very bubble for the gum levels has "stuck" in previous episodes.

Please try what I did. Go back to old episodes and pay attention to the left side to see if you see a bubble of chewing gum there. Play them and if it works like me, you're up to date again.

Please let me know if it works for you too.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?