🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

WIN GOLD BARS! Fork in the road contest! (FINISHED)

Comments

• Jlav94
    Jlav94 Posts: 18 Level 2

Hi @Elsa 😁

My question would be:

"Could you tell me which of those two cities you live in? "

The answer will always be The City of Truth.

If the boy lives in the City of Truth then he would point to the "City of Truth" because he always tells the truth; if the boy lives in the City of Lies then he would point to the "City of Truth" because he always lies. In either case, I would always go where the boy points me.

City of Truth here I come !! ;)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Thanks to all of you for participating in this contest!

Just a reminder that this contest ends this coming Wednesday, September 15th at 12:00 CEST. Our GMs, @gr33n3y3z and @DieOmimi, are going to choose and announce the winners.

Please feel free to tag anyone that hasn't participated yet.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

"Could you tell me which of those two cities you live in?"

The answer will always be The City of Truth.

If the boy lives in the City of Truth then he would point to the "City of Truth" because he always tells the truth; if the boy lives in the City of Lies then he would point to the "City of Truth" because he always lies. In either case, I would always go where the boy points me.

City of Truth, here I come!!

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5

I'd asked which way the city of lies is. The city of lies child would lie and point to the city of truth and the city of truth kid would ask why I'm going there and then point me in the right direction. If you get more than one question though I'd ask a baseline question to see which city the kid lived in, something easily proven right or wrong - color of clothing, weather, color of sign.... Then I'd know if the kid was telling the truth or lying.

• solsita
    solsita Posts: 6 Level 2

Quiero lingote 2😘

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @solsita 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area around King Community.

But you can join and ask here with using Spanish Language on Spanish Corner. Thanks! 😊

Have a nice day! 😊

🇪🇸 Spanish 🇪🇸 👇

¡Hola! @solsita 👋

¡Bienvenido a Sweet King Community! 👑

¡Opps! Perdón por tu respuesta porque solo podemos usar inglés en esta área alrededor de la comunidad King

Pero puedes unirte y preguntar aquí usando Spanish Language en Spanish Corner. ¡Gracias! 😊

¡Que tenga un lindo día! 😊

De todos modos, etiquetaré a @hechicerilla (@Spinnifix), embajadora hispana que puede ayudar a los jugadores de Spanish Corner. 😉

• Talaya
    Talaya Posts: 7 Level 2

I wish the box to comment wasn't at the very bottom.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

@Elsa

What I write about it. You know what I mean!!!😉

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,823 Level 5

@Elsa thanks for the fun. @Diamond Lim thanks for the tag

I would first ask the person if the people in the town of truth always tell the truth. If the person answered yes then I'd know he was from the town of truth and would have to tell the truth. Then I would ask which road led to the town of truth.

If the person answered no, then I'd know they were always lying. So if I asked them if a certain road led to the town of truth and they said know, then I'd know it was the road to truth town.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

Hello Crushers! 🍭

I hope you enjoyed @Elsa's contest!

The time has come for me to announce the winners 👇

@kokomo18

@aautz1

@Ramy96

@MollyS

@MountainMom

Congratulations you each won 20 gold bars! Please provide your player ID, and our lovely CM @Lola_Pop will send your gold to your games. 💚

The correct answer was:

“Which direction do you live?” Someone from the City of Lies will lie and point to the City of T ruth; someone from the City of Truth would tell the truth and also point to the City of Truth.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?