🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Characters stuck downloading- Under investigation!

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓

Hello Friends!

It looks like downloading some characters is not easy at the moment- they get stuck in the loading for some players.

The Studio team is investigating this- let's hope they find the fix soon!

We'll keep you posted here, so stay tuned, please!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,560 Sweet Legend

Hello! @Lola_Pop

I had played yesterday and I tried all 3 characters and they all went to the store. So I had to close the app. For me it doesn't matter which character. Either all or none. The game is already having problems for me.

• Rifka_Belkin
    Rifka_Belkin Posts: 24 Level 2

I've noticed another glitch in addition to the characters not loading. A few times in the last week or two I have lost lives because I am unable to make the first move after a new level loads. Everything else about the game seems normal. Character dances, waiting for me to start playing, but none of the pieces will respond when I try to move them,forcing me to forfeit the round and a life, plus it brings a winning streak to an untimely end. Has anyone else been experiencing this? I'm also having the issue with Jelly Queen not loading. The first time it happened it also happened with Yeti.

I appreciate your help!

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 24,993 Pro Player 👑

I am having the same problem as you @Rifka_Belkin

🦋🐨

• Rifka_Belkin
    Rifka_Belkin Posts: 24 Level 2

@BQN537 I'm sorry you're having trouble but maybe that means we found another glitch in the system?

@DieOmimi has anyone else mentioned that the game freezes like this?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,560 Sweet Legend

Hello!

For me it was like this, when I started playing, the game freezes for about 2 - 4 seconds and then it went on. It only ever happened once when I opened the app. I looked for the update and emptied the cache every time. I'll have my tablet checked by an expert (my nephew). There were problems in other games as well. The app keeps crashing from Jelly and in Candy Crush the Polaystore was loaded after the end of the game. There are just too many mistakes. I often hear this from the players. I had read what was offered to help me with it. Only I don't dare to do it. Because as soon as you do something, it can happen that nothing works. I had had that many times in the past. I was told so much by the support and then I couldn't play anymore because everything was broken. I asked that my game should be checked and gave my ID number. But wasn't done because I hadn't tried the steps. I also find it sad.

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5

She was working under her other costume, but wanted to see if she was still malfunctioning. She's the only one.

Player id is not where @DieOmimi showed. Android mobile

I cleared the cache and above costume is still downloading but I can use original Jelly queen.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,987 Friends Moderator

@BQN537 @Rifka_Belkin @Laurenmlh at the moment there are generally problems with the Jelly Queen, which gets stuck while charging. The studio is looking for a solution. As @Lola_Pop writes above, we will all be informed as soon as there is a solution.

With the freezing of the screen I also have problems with some levels. I can't make a move, but I could use a lollipop or finish the level. I just hear that others have problems with it too. I noticed that it is always when red candies are collected for a friend, so with the red rabbit and with Tiffi. 

• Jelly_Minah
    Jelly_Minah Posts: 11 Level 2

@DieOmimi I'm sorry I'm too late(the case of september 10), but I just wanted to thank you! my Olivia Sherif finally works again! Thank you and the studio very much!

• CarolSW
    CarolSW Posts: 15 Level 2

ID 1000825264 - Hi. I’m experiencing the same issue and can only use Yeti 1 as all other friends are stuck in downloading. I have gone through the process of force stopping, clearing cane, deleting the game, switching off my iPad Pro, reinstalling the game. Prior to all this I was able to select more friends. Please help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?