💬Share your feedback! Direct line to the Studio!
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends in 1 word!

2Next

Comments

• teresawallace44teresawallace44 Posts: 3,543 Pyramid Moderator
    Fun

Hi @Lola_Pop

I voted for fun because whether you play with friends, in which I love to do, or play alone or it’s sometimes challenging or easy, it’s all FUN! 💕🤗

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• gamepowergamepower Posts: 98 Level 2
    Other

I feel that this game can be a combination of different emotions. I have learned a lot after joining this community.

Thanks for tagging @Diamond Lim.

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 2,220 Jelly Moderator
    Other

Other means for me more words, e.g. fun + relax!!

• me6412me6412 Posts: 7,411 Level 5
    edited September 19
    Challenge

@Lola_Pop I definitely choose Challenging the Portals need to go first of all, and collecting characters well that's OK but it doesn't give you any special rewards except to decide to pick one on a level, and levels there's a subject all by itself they are ridiculous at times no where in King Games do you have to hit some of the objects sometimes 4, 5 or more times just to get them to release is it because they are special no not at all because you waste 4, 5 moves and still having to compete the level if that is the only one you have to break up the board and you have to contende with limited moves....Guess that's why I am not that far along the map....and maybe in another 5 years I might yes might make it to level 990 because I don't see me getting to level 1000 that's a milestone out of my reach (you asked I was honest)

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• fabkefabke Posts: 3,545 Level 5
    Fun

@Lola_Pop

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

If I loose to much I have to quit, because I get nervous.

I need to win and relax

• EnergizerBunnyEnergizerBunny Posts: 239 Level 3
    edited October 23
    Challenge

Challenge

Every level is different. Some more challenging then others along with some of the characters from the game.

👻👀