๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐ŸŽ feedback on sweet streak ๐ŸŽ

Comments

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 8,144 Level 5
    edited September 2021

I like to play ccfs coz win streak, it helps me winning hard levels, Thanks king, this is best feature...Yes I agree with you @MountainMom

• Nwosu
    Nwosu Posts: 11,112 Level 5

The sweet streak has been super helpful to me.

When I first noticed the 25-day duration I thought it was a bug. It's so cool

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,794 Pro Player 👑

Hello @DieOmimi Yes, I do receive the Sweet Streak and find it very helpful. I sometimes have it for a few days or even a full week. I'm glad it shows up more often lately. I agree with others that it would be better to only lose one level at a time, rather than drop to zero with one loss.

Thank you!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited September 2021

Hi!

I have the sweet streak, I like it very much and I am sorry when I loose it because I loose a level!!!

• theredrabbit
    theredrabbit Posts: 277 Level 3

@DieOmimi I also received the event and I am happy because I have not received it for a long time, it seems very useful because these sweets of the sweet streak are very useful

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 459 Level 3

At the call.

Pros:

-Helps in delivery with combo tasks.

-Helps to get rid of marmalade (and sometimes heart locks) at rank 2 or 3.

Cons:

-Can be ruined by starter boosters.

-Still counts on levels unable to deploy them.

-Impossible to "help in levels failed before" by definition.

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5

I love sweet streak, enjoying the long term streak - 30 days this time. I find depending on the level it either helps or hinders... I've had several that I've failed because no moves are left when I haven't done anything ๐Ÿ˜…

It's hard to know if it helps a level you failed a level because you need to win to activate.

The only thing I would like- is as previously mentioned the game knowing what colors to throw so I dont lose a life(but this rarely happens)

Overall I love it, it helps me go through a multitude of boards.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Hi @DieOmimi.

I love the Sweet Streak and find it very useful in helping to clear levels. However, I think it should only go back one step if you lose a level, because, if you've lost a level, you really need those special candies to help you next time you try.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

Thanks @CassD. I think it used to be that way. At least in my other games (I've only been playing Friends for about a year). We'll see what the studio will say about it.ย ย 

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3

do you have this function? Yes

๐Ÿ‘‰๏ธ How long is this feature active in your game and is the duration of the event sufficient? Usually they have been three days, this last one it started at 25 days, which is great!

๐Ÿ‘‰๏ธ do you find the function useful? yes

๐Ÿ‘‰๏ธ with the help of the Sweet Streak, have you passed levels where you failed before?ย No -- because if I lose a level, the sweet streak currently goes away, so there's no way it can help.

๐Ÿ‘‰๏ธ What other information about sweet streak can you give us so that it can be improved? As others have said, it would be great to only lose a 'level' of the sweet streak rather than the whole thing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?