🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What happened to seeing where other players are?

Lisa_Louise
Lisa_Louise Posts: 8 Level 2
For only a short period of time I could see which level other players were at in front of me. Now I can’t see them anymore... has this been taken away now?

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Lisa_Louise Welcome to our community. If you are enable to see the other players position on levels meaning you are already ahead of your group, you’ll still be able to see their position by scrolling down to some previous levels. I hope it answered your question. Have a lovely weekend 😊
  • Lisa_Louise
    Hi @mysticalmysty

Thanks for your reply,

Im afraid that didn’t answer my query, sorry.
    last time I saw people in my group was after I had a message saying I could now see which level my “friends” were on. Some of them are far ahead of me. I tapped on their names and I could see which level they were on but I can’t anymore. One or two are a bit behind me but most are ahead of me.
    Either King have taken this away now or there is something wrong? 😔
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    @Lisa_Louise I think the green exclamation points that showed what level your friends were at was just a trial by the developers.  Hopefully it will come back.  
  • Hi @Lisa_Louise, welcome to our community and thanks for playing, we really appreciate it :-).  The green exclamation point was a test and something outside of our control caused some problems for some players so we unfortunately had to turn the feature off.  We are looking into work-arounds to bring it back but it might take a while.  While we're at it, is there any other information that you all would like to see in this feature?  Fixing it is a great chance to improve it as well ;-).
  • Lisa_Louise
    @CandyCrushinator Thanks for your reply and I’m sorry to read that there was a problem, I hope it’s back soon as it feels really lonely playing at the moment.  When it was working, knowing I’m catching up with those in front really spurred me on to get the levels done to catch up. At the moment I’ve no idea how far ahead they are!

please can you also fix the lives, I ask so many time for lives but I never get any. For weeks and weeks this has been going on for now 😔 

Thank you!

• Where are the players?

• barbfuentes1
    barbfuentes1 Posts: 66 Level 3

After completing a level i used to be able to see other players scores after I completed an episode. Now I cant slide the bar left or right to see them, only see my position and score but can't move to see others. Was that taken away or am i doing something wrong?🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?