πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

movement in game

Options
tininha1975
tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

I'm not able to make any moves in my game. I open the level, but I can't move the game with my fingers. I do not know what is happening. Can someone help me please. That started today.

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@tininha1975 I'm sorry your game stopped working. Can you please do the standard troubleshooting:

• Look for any updates for your device and the game app.
    • Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

If you don't succeed, please post your exact device type and game version. I will then ask the studio.

Thanks. Please contact me if the error persists.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@tininha1975 I'm sorry your game stopped working. Can you please do the standard troubleshooting:

• Look for any updates for your device and the game app.
    • Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

If you don't succeed, please post your exact device type and game version. I will then ask the studio.

Thanks. Please contact me if the error persists.

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

@DieOmimi,thanks for your help, but after a few minutes the game started working normally again.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@tininha1975 πŸ˜… great, then keep crushing!Β  😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?