👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi the Vampire

sawasdee
sawasdee Posts: 53 Level 2

How did you get her costume?

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

Hi @sawasdee the costume is not standard, which is available in the game. I don't have it either. But I know that every month the studio brings new events with costumes into our game. The costume in your picture looks like Tiffi, the vampire.

I think it could be available in the next event. It suits the season and especially Halloween.  

In most events with new costumes, you play 10 levels on a special map and then the starfighter. For the Starfighter, you play new levels on your regular map until you have collected 30 stars. When all the tasks are done, you will receive the costume. 

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
  • BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,890 Level 5

Hi @sawasdee,@DieOmimi

As far l remember when I started playing friends the tiffi the vampire costume was in the scrapbook 50 stickers to collect no Halloween event was on when l collected the costume and also that goes to yeti the werewolf 100 stickers to collect

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

Thanks @BubbleGumSoda Then the studio probably changed it. I started about a year ago and couldn't collect it. Maybe the studio will make an event out of it. I would be happy about that.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

I definitely won't be sticking my neck out for her!

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5

I've been playing two years and don't have her. Thinking she's an original extra. Something that was available in the first year. Fingers crossed 🤞 they release her in a Halloween calendar event. Hint hint wink wink 😉

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

I have been playing for 2 years but still don't have her. Lhean Carl (Lhean's Candy on YouTube and Facebook) has Tiffi the Vampire at above level 60-65. I never won her AT all. Once I saw in a video, that he has Tiffi the Vampire below level 100. This isn't fair! I'm on 358 (I can't go to 343!) but still don't have her. Maybe she's not available anymore...

• David5023
    David5023 Posts: 311 Level 3

Hello my dear friend @Havish the costume of tiffi the vampire was achieved at the beginning of the game of course that happened 3 years ago exactly when the game had been released for months and then the studio eliminated it I hope they add it again I already got it

• BarbaraYager
    BarbaraYager Posts: 59 Level 3

Hi @DieOmimi i am upset it shows oliva the witch again for this halloween, and i already have her. is there anyway at all i can use all my gold bars to purchase odus the pumpkin or tiffi the vampire ??? i have 400+ gold bars and 30 in the piggy bank in the game, and i am willing to purchase $100 worth of more gold bars to buy the event of tiffi the vampire or odus the pumpkin or even purchase either or both character s and their costumes.

i do not need any boosters to buy, i have loads of those already. is there anyway anyway at all i can obtain either of those????? if u need my id number i am getting seriously burnt out on the game, i have 49 characters in my character album, i have taken a good amout of extended break time from this game, hopeing for something good this halloween, but instead find another repeat of a halloween character i already have.

and i already have the nutcracker skeleton and the yeti werewolf, but tiffi the vampire and odus the pumpkin i do not have.

here it is my User Id Number 6397369196

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited October 2021

I have too this costume, but I do not remember how and when I got it!

It is a very funny costume! There is also a bat appearing on the screen, each time Tiffi gives you red fish!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?