🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game going back to home screen.

Options
Masonmagoo
Masonmagoo Posts: 16 Level 2

Once again after an update and new challenges or games added I can't access the game. I'm only able to get as far as the game board or the daily reward screen before my game goes back to my home screen. Frustrating as it happens frequently. Especially after an update or added games on the board. I've done all of the troubleshooting suggestions with no luck. This is a game bug that should be addressed. Or perhaps not add extras to or update the game until the bug is fixed. I play on my iPad. It's been 3 days now that I can't play. It needs to be fixed. King is aware of this bug and have been addressing it going back quite awhile. 😡

Best Answer

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

Some times I lose levels because my internet connection drops out. If I have a connection after completing say level 1000 and then it drops out, sometimes any levels completed after that are not saved.

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Masonmagoo !

I'm sorry to hear this. Can you please give us the model of your iPad? Do you have at least 2 GB free memory space on your device? 😅

• Masonmagoo
    Options

I have an iPad mini 3 or 4 not sure of the model. I have plenty of space on it. It only have this problem when it has updated or new games or challenges are added to it. It was updated yesterday. I couldn't play yesterday or today. I tried closing the app, shutting off my iPad and turning it back on.

I have no problems with the game until an update or special game or whatever they're called. And I noticed new games within the game are showing which seems to be part of the problem.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
  • Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

Some times I lose levels because my internet connection drops out. If I have a connection after completing say level 1000 and then it drops out, sometimes any levels completed after that are not saved.

• Masonmagoo
    Options

Once again, my game is going back to the home screen it's been 5 days.that I haven't been able to play. Once again it's when new challenges and games are added. As soon as the daily prize shoes up it bounce back to home screen. If I get past that it bounces bake before I can open a box. This is an in game glitch considering the complaints go back a couple of years.. The pat answer is King is aware and is working on it, 2 years? It's not my device, it's not my storage I already lost many boosters by uninstalling and reinstalling it. It's frustrating that I can't play th game and miss out on gai find extra boosters because the game can't handle the extras added. By the time I can play those extras are gone. Considering I have been going through this with the game for several months or more I feel it's to the uninstall it for good.

Kings been working on it for 2 years? Or we get the same set of instructions to fix it. None of which work.

Im over the frustrations of this glitchy game. I'll stick with he 2 King games I've only had a few issues with.

If King is aware of this glitch it shouldn't rake 2 years to fix it. Don't add new challenges and games until the games bugs are gone. And don't patronize your players with nonsense answers blaming our devices etc.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?