πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 🍭🍭🍭 Sort your 6-digit score for the chance to get gold bars for your game 🍬🍬🍬

DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,290 Friends Moderator
edited November 2021 in Contests

Want to participate? Sign upΒ HEREΒ in 2 seconds!

🌟 Hello sweet Crushers! Sort your score in descending order!

Show me your screenshot with a 6-digit score and sort the digits in descending order.

--> In my example, I received 141,890 points. Sorted in descending order, there are 984,110 points

πŸƒβ€β™€οΈΒ Are you ready?Β ThenΒ warm up your fingersΒ and off you go!Β πŸƒ

Rules:Β πŸ‘‡

• Play any level from the map. Levels from special events are expressly permitted. TheΒ levelΒ must beΒ completed.
  • Show your screenshot with a 6-digit score. TheΒ screenshots must be up-to-date, no old screenshots allowed!
  • There isΒ no limitΒ to the numberΒ of screenshotsΒ submitted.
  • Please doΒ not edit or remove anythingΒ in your screenshot. If you want, add your username as long as it doesn't cover your avatar, level number, or score.
  • Fraud or manipulation of screenshots leads to disqualification!
  • Sort the score in decending order, starting with the largest digitΒ and post it along with the screenshot.

Rewards:Β πŸ‘‡

TheΒ 3 players with the highest, newly sorted score winΒ and receive gold bars in their game Candy Crush Friends.

1. prize: 40 gold bars

2. prize: 30 gold bars

3. prize: 20 gold bars.

If there areΒ several playersΒ with the same score,Β only the first oneΒ will receive a prize. Therefore, please pay attention to which values have already been posted.Β 

If a player has multiple posts, only the one with the highest reordered score will be used.Β 

Dates:Β πŸ‘‡

The competitionΒ runs fromΒ Oct 27th to Nov 10th - 12 p. m.

I wish all participants a lot of fun!Β πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Terms and ConditionsΒ here

Β«134567

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?