🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The Magic Smoke Escaped

Options
DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3

From the battery in my gaming device the other day and now a new one is being shipped.

But I'm not getting it till November 1st.

😢

So long login progress.

At least I got my non-king games working on my other device without losing any progress.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,515 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @DreamDancer Welcome dear Alex to our King Community at Candy Crush Friends.

I am glad that you have found your way here.

I'm sorry you're having technical problems.

What replacement device do you have? Are no King games possible there? 

You can download King games to any ios or Android device, or to a Win10 PC. There you can log in to the game after installation and should be able to see your progress. Only boosters are not transmitted between devices.

Thanks for tag @Diamond Lim 🤗

• DreamDancer
    edited October 2021
    Options

@DieOmimi

I know that, but the only progress that is saved would be the level I was on and any gold that I had, all the rest of my progress would be lost.

I can tolerate the loss of the daily login, the game server reboots me on that every now and then, but I'm not putting up with the "feature" of losing all my power ups, why is King the only company that lets this happen?

• DieOmimi
    Options

@DreamDancer if you have a King account, neither progress nor gold bars will be lost when you change a device. Prerequisite: you are logged in to King or Facebook. 

If you have played anonymously, I can unfortunately not help you, because this information is then only on your (old or defective) device.

However, if you are registered with King or Facebook, progress and gold bars are stored on the corresponding servers when you are online. No matter what device you will log in on afterwards, it will all be there (as mentioned, not the boosters, these are device dependent).

Were you logged in somewhere on your old, broken device?

• DreamDancer
    Options

@DieOmimi

Please read my post again.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@DreamDancer you mean the part with the bossers / power ups? In King games, they are always stored on the device where you got them. 

Maybe it's different with other providers, that's quite possible. 

With King games, it's because you can also play offline. This allows you to access the boosters stored on the respective device. 

• DreamDancer
    Options

@DieOmimi And it is like that with my other games, I do not have to be connected to have access to my boosters.

It is only with King games that I lose that progress when transferring to another device, so it's not worth playing the games until I get my battery.

• DreamDancer
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?