1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

❤️ Kudos to our dear Friends Mod gr33n3y3z who is leaving the Mod program

Options

Comments

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

Girls, my thoughts are with you. Because you are cool. You are interesting and important to me in the community.

Have a nice evening (as much as possible).

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,098 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I am sorry to hear you are leaving your Mod position @gr33n3y3z you will be greatly missed by everyone, including myself.

Thank you so much for your amazing work in the community, providing support, help and kindness, and for your awesome contests. It really can't be easy having such a huge responsibility, and I in total admiration for anyone in this position. I hope you will continue being a member of the community. 🤗

@Nix66 not you too 😓

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options
  • MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,838 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Like all the others, I am truly sorry to hear that you are leaving @gr33n3y3z . You have been fun, kind, and supportive… exactly what is needed in this community!

Reading comments made here, and in other threads, there is obviously something going on backstage that the rest of us don’t or can’t know about. That’s a shame and I’m sorry about that too. 

I hope to see you in the games and around the community in the future. 💖

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Oh! I didn't want to read this post 😔

@gr33n3y3z thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for the Community, for the people

Few moderators can be as proud as you should be. I just hope that your decision is not due to health issues or serious things.

I hope I can continue enjoying you. We are with you 🤗

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Dear @gr33n3y3z,

Thank you for all your hard work as “Friends Moderator”.  As long as I can remember, every time I see your posts and user name I always smile! ❤️

You have always been a strong and positive force in the game communities

Hopes are that you continue, and enjoy yourself just as we enjoy seeing you

On behalf of all players, we send you our Best Wishes

Thanks again 🤗

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

Hi @gr33n3y3z 🍭🍭

This is sad news....I didn't want to click on this either but after a few hours I knew I had to sooner...not later. I don't know the reason but as someone else said I hope it's not anything serious, and only that you need more time for family and home.

This is becoming a regular occurrence around here and we are the losers as everyone we have lost is sorely missed...well I can think of 120 reasons about one who wasn't.😁

You most certainly will be missed, you were a terrific Mod, kind, helpful and understanding. You hosted some great competitions too. But hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel and you will still be active in the Community..from one "green eyes" to another, I sure hope so.🤗💚

Going to pretend that I didn't see what @Nix66 said.😞

Thanks @Diamond Lim 💎💙 & @DaniTheOG ❣️

I noticed that too @headoperations. 🤭

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,086 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My dear friend @gr33n3y3z

I really don’t know what to say. You have been an asset to this community from day one . Please don’t leave the community all together, too many good people have left already.😭

I know you have your reasons for stepping down.

Just remember I will always be here for you ❤️❤️❤️

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    Options

I can't believe your are leaving the Mod program @gr33n3y3z 😭 thank you for what you done in the friends area and me being part of your sugar rush team ❤

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

What's good Friends?

First I just want to state that I am not leaving the community, just the Mod position I'm so over it.

This decision was a decision that I made a few weeks ago, and honestly some of you might recall a little something "off topic" back in August? I was ready to leave the program then & there too, but I tried to hang on for as long as I could. The mod program just wasn't what I expected... Only a few people ( the crew of a few) on the community know the true reasons why I'm stepping down. I'm sorry I can't let everybody really know why I left, but just know I have my reasons.

I read everybody's comments you guys are so incredibly sweet. Except the first comment made here on this thread sounded very thirsty. 🤣 Need some H20?

I'm glad that I could create fun contests for everyone to enjoy! I'm happy that I've helped many players and I will continue to do so. Just because I will no longer be a moderator does not mean I won't be around helping out players & kicking it with you all.

I'm pretty excited for November 3rd when my title is removed! I can't wait I am literally counting down the days. It's been a hot minute since I've been a "regular member" & I'm ready. 🥳

Hahahaha 🤣 good luck for whoever's fighting for the title.

Also before I end this message I just want to say that this was the best decision I have ever made here on this community. It's been my pleasure being a CCFS Mod, but like I told my two girls @DaniTheOG & @Nix66 I know when it's time to hang my coat up.

Peace out.

I'm gonna go have some drinks with my two badass friends. 💚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?