1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

☕️ Golden Tea Party is back ☕️

Options

Comments

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 468 Level 3
    Options

Level 7 again brings up the glitch where Nutcracker may target off-screen tiles and essentially do nothing. Also, Level 8 shows the Yeti placing his ability above cookies even if there are eligible special candies.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,712 Friends Moderator
    Options

@AkumaXX Yes, this is exactly like on the regular map. Again, it is sometimes the case that the selected friends do things that are not very helpful for the player. You can read some of them in the feedback section.

I hope you can complete the levels and secure your share of the gold bars. 

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,259 Sweet Legend
    Options

This happened very quickly.

• birdiequeen
    birdiequeen Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

@DieOmimi I am not so competitive in the in game contests and don't mind others winning I just love to play the games and see how far I can go. I am in the Tea Party Part 2. I am on level 4 Dunk the Cookies, there are 6 Cookies to Dunk. I can only manage to do half of them and run out of moves. Is there a hint for this level on how to get thru it? I find that I am not getting the right combos to get it done and just the last 2 or 4 moves left I get the combos I needed earlier. I really like CCFG's to play when I have time to pop on and sometimes I don't get on for days so to enter any in game contests would not be fair to all as I would not be a dependable team player. I do however find the games to be challenging for my concentration and and helps me stay focused, a medical issue keeps me out of focus at times. so playing by myself is great for me. ( sorry for the TMI here.) any how, a tip or few to get thru this level without giving away any important info would be great. I also found that sometimes the suggested moves are not always the best one to make to advance, but they show moves available. Maybe half the fun is to be shown and not have it a good tip.. Makes one use their own thinking ability. Same goes for the Suggested player to help you thru the levels, you choose what one you want so I mix them up to learn how each is used for what they bring for boosters. Thank you all for what work you put into the games on Zynga and for the website options of discussions and such.

take care y'all, birdie.queen aka birdqueen

• DieOmimi
    Options

@birdiequeen for level 4 I picked out a video for you. I hope it helps you with your strategy to create the level.

• birdiequeen
    birdiequeen Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

@DieOmimi Thank you, it was very helpful. I did not know there were two chocolate pools to dip into. I saw the one at the top but not the one at the bottom. That will be very helpful. When my lives replenish I will try a different approach. :-D

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,081 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

I completed part 2 . Level 10 was not easy for me..I too had to use my boosters. Now I can relax and start focusing on my home and get back to cleaning and cooking. 🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,892 Level 5
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

I just recently started playing the event and it's been good so far l love the design on level 1 and it fits perfectly with the nutcracker king of hearts coustume 💖

• DieOmimi
    Options

Super made @BubbleGumSoda. The costume fits really well to level 1. I don't have it in my collection yet and hope to get it someday. 😍

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @quad5 very good of you that you managed both parts. Yes, we have to wait now. But I think that's fair. There are many players who need more time for the tasks.

As for the costumes. Yes, I would also like to have more events of this kind. That's why I was sad some time ago, because I had been given events that I would have liked to exchange. That's why I submitted this idea. If you haven't seen it yet, you might like it too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?