🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Dach's Delivery Service when at top level

Options
DaveRef
DaveRef Posts: 7 Level 2

I am a daily player and am up against the edge of the game (4821), waiting for new levels every Wednesday.

I enjoy playing team games like Dach's delivery service and would like to contribute more to my team, but after I finish the week's new levels, my only choice seems to be to play the final level over and over to contribute to any 'new level' goals.

Do I have any other options so that I can assist with goals like "complete x new classic levels" or "use Odus's power 70 times on new levels" when I am at the last new level?

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,774 Friends Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Wow, @DaveRef! I congratulate you in two ways: (1) reaching the top level in Friends, and (2) your desire to help your teammates with Dachs Delivery items. Unfortunately, if you are at the end of the map, you must play previously completed levels to help your team complete DDS items, and that only works if the DDS item doesn't specify "new" levels.

In the meantime, I encourage you to check out some of the contests in this Friends forum or explore other King games.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,799 Level 3
    Options

All you can do for your team is to go through the old levels to collect stars. If there is no quest with stars in Delivery, then there is nothing you can do for your team.

I asked the Studio to enable players (who play at maximum level) to complete at least 2-3 tasks from Delivery at the old levels.

But so far nobody is interested in this. And this is very sad.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,799 Level 3
    Options

@actress

I know of only one Delivery mission that can be completed on the old levels - this is "collect 100 stars". (If you know other tasks, then correct me, please.)

The rest of the tasks need to be completed only at new levels.

If the player plays at the maximum levels, then he gets 20 levels per week. While he goes through these 20 levels, he is useful to the team.

What can a player do when, for example, he has passed these 20 levels in 2 days, and there are still 5 days ahead before new levels appear again? The Delivery quest continues. The team plays, the players complete the tasks. But this player has few opportunities to be useful to his team.

How can a player be useful to his team?

He can go through old levels, improve the result and earn new stars. And these stars are good for the team. But Delivery might not even have this quest.

How can this player complete the task, if they say - "do it on new levels"? But there are no new levels.

We have a genius in the community who develops tactics on how to be useful to your team 7 days a week, with only 20 levels left. This is @UncleBob2 . He's an amazing person. I sincerely admire his patience and ingenuity. But I think that few players will want to repeat his feats.

That is why I want to have at least 2-3 tasks among the Delivery tasks that can be performed on the old levels (for example, use the power of "friends" or combine fish, or collect wrapped candies).

I want a boring game at maximum levels to be an interesting game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?