🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🍬 Candy Day: Win your very own friendyfied portrait! (ENDED)

2»

Comments

• jennygirl83
    jennygirl83 Posts: 21 Level 2

The Game makes me happy! I dont have friends yet but I want to get in the game! I love the animation

• lovelyjohn
    lovelyjohn Posts: 20 Level 2

I use to admire the beautiful colors on people’s phone when I see them play Candy crush then I didn’t have a phone that is compatible with candy crush So I changed my phone because I want to play candy And since then I have played candy crush in over 10 phones, I will get to some level then I will have to change my phone…I love candy crush saga, keep me company when am bored, it has made me use to my self to the point I feel I don’t need anyone just me and my phone (candy crush saga) my love for you guys is limitless

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello!

You always talk about Candy Crush, only here is Candy Friends. There are 2 different games. Please do you want to change it?

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5

1: I love CCFS because I can relax and play with my family

2: I love CCFS when I'm playing: I like collecting all characters, complete quests and levels

3: Finally I love CCFS!!! Very much

• Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3

Hi @Lola_Pop and all of you Amazing beings who are The Art Team...Thank you for this opportunity to win an original piece of my favourite fantasy world.

Why do I love CCFriends?

What's not to love?! I've been living with my Friends buddies since they first landed into my phone. I adore the individuality of each character-it's like they're an extra special 'virtual' gang of buddies that I love hanging around with.

I am constantly Amazed at the quality, originality, slick design and the energy that goes into creating each new level...And when one of my buddies is dancing his/her butt off because we've won- it's just far too cute and can cheer me up on the darkest rainy day.

What's the best thing about playing Friends?

That's a tuff one. I reeeeeallly like the 'mini' games.

Especially the Superb prizes / rewards we can earn. I never get bored as there's always an adventure somewhere...and I get to choose which buddies to take with me on the next tour! I love and totally adore the 3D art and animation...it's consistently bright, cheerful and brings each game to life! Add this to the music and the experience becomes totally immersive.

How does playing Candy Crush Friends make me feel? Like I can leave all the stress and hassle from work and place it in a bottle that then gets thrown into the sea-with a sign that says No Fishing! I'm a nurse..so shutting off after the craziness is really important to me. My Candy Friends are there waiting for me-they make me Smile x The tactical play involved in solving levels is just what I need to chillax and forget the day. Winning bonuses and smashing levels is ALWAYS therapeutic...as long as I have my l'il buddies...All is well in the world 💕🤗😊😉💖

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello Friends!

This contest has come to an end 🤗

Thanks a lot for all your comments- we'll announce the winner very soon- stay tuned!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello Friendly Crushers!

We have the Friends Art Team Final Decision!

And the winner of the friendified portrait is...

@Aitch !!!

Congratulations, sweetheart!!

I'll contact you with more details very soon 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,529 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Congratulations! @Aitch 🎉😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?