🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Frosty Flurry Hurry Prizes

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,977 Friends Moderator

Thank you for your observations @Pitty_Kitty, @SamKnight and @krisp88. Unfortunately, I don't have any information from the studio about this yet and will ask our CM to ask again. However, the errors in events should not affect the score.

Thank you very much.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

I found the main issue is the way the app updates the progress. I can be bounced around 20 or so places in a matter of minutes. Then it only seems to update mine and it starts again. I simply gave up and don't play any levels when these types of events are on.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,667 Soda Moderator

Hello guys 👋

I'd like to share my ice cream race ended with star race! This time I opened the game at the time of the deadline to see if it dared to quietly disappear again.

I received my lollipops. 👌

Finally my watch on this type of events is over. No more 😅

Hopefully the other players affected by this issue will receive their hard earned rewards as well 💪

@SamKnight @DieOmimi

• krisp88
    krisp88 Posts: 3 Newbie

I didn't get anything for the star award either.

🙄 Placed 1st again.

• hrbooth20
    hrbooth20 Posts: 11 Level 2

I completed all ten levels of the recent gold bar challenge but haven’t received mine yet, is there a known issue? Or do I need to do something to resolve this myself?

My husband got his four days ago.

Thanks

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,159 Friends Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hello @hrbooth20, WELCOME to our Friendtastic community.

Your situation sounds unique. Here are some ideas.

1. Do you login on a different device than your husband? If so, please try logging in on his device (or another device) and see if your gold bars get delivered.

2. Have you tried recommended troubleshooting suggestions? ...restarting your device, making sure your game app and device's operating system are up-to-date, making sure that you clear the cache in your browser regularly: https://clear-my-cache.com/windows.html

3. If you still have not received your gold bars, please tell us the type device and operating system you are using (e.g. Windows 10 on a PC, Android mobile device) and include your User ID.

We will work with you to find the solution. In any reply, please include my name preceded by an @ sign (@MountainMom) so I get notified of your reply.

• kaspars_d
    kaspars_d Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2021

Won 1st place with ice cones this week. Today the contest ended, put in an effort - more than 7k cones at the end...

its such a childish bug from Candy Crash developers and testers team. Simply LOL. How hard is it to store the winners after contests end and hand over the prizes once winners login next time??!

whats the nonesense of needing to be logged in the moments or right after contests end in order to receive the price? Is this app developed and not updated since 1990?

shame, 100% uninstall

• Cocon3t
    Cocon3t Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi all,

I won a 2nd place in the recent ice cream cone contest, but I didn’t receive my rewards. The contest icon just disappeared and I can’t find a place to claim my rewards.

I played on my iPhone and logged in with my Apple ID. I tried to log out and re-logged in, still nothing to claim. What should I do?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,159 Friends Moderator

Hello @Cocon3t and WELCOME to our Friendtastic community.

We have identified this as a common issue with the latest ice cream cone challenge and will seek a satisfactory solution for all affected players. Please be patient while we work on this.

We are pleased that you found your way to the Candy Crush Friends Saga forum in this community. We invite you to explore the various areas for fun and chances to win boosters or gold bars.

cc: @DieOmimi

• MimiLopez3
    MimiLopez3 Posts: 5 Level 2

I also did not get my prizes. I checked back after 8 hours and 15min exactly (set an alarm I’m such a nerd) and it was just gone. No prizes or anything. I checked back again right now and still nothing. Disappointed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?