๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Skateboarding with My Friend Misty

Jamesbond20
Jamesbond20 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2021 in Off-topic

One day, my friend and I decided to go roller skating. We were there for a while and eventually, we started doing tricks on our skates. It was awesome!

While we were at the rink, I kept hearing someone else skateboarding. My friend and I wanted to try it too! The people who work at the rink told us about a guy who could skateboard and that he used to work there.

We found the skater and asked if he would teach us how to skateboard. He said yes, but only if we promised to use our indoor voices while at the rink. We were both very excited about it!

The next day, after school, my friend and I went to the rink. The skater who worked there before was already pretty good at skateboarding and showed us a couple of tricks. I recommend the Best skateboard for flip tricks. Read full reviews On

I couldn't wait for our next session!๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?