🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 💱 Win gold bars with many remaining moves 😮

DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,432 Friends Moderator
edited December 2021 in Contests

Want to participate? Sign up HERE in 2 seconds!

🌟 More moves left after winning a level? Win gold bars!

Have you completed all the tasks of a level and still have moves left? Then show me your screenshots for 10 different levels!

In my examples, I have 21 and 17 moves left, a total of 38 moves.

Rules: 👇

• Play any level from your map or any level from a special event. Take a screenshot after all the tasks in the level are completed but before the board is cleared. It is important to get the screenshot showing the number of moves remaining after completing the tasks. It doesn't matter how many points or stars you get.
  • Post a screenshot from each level where moves are left after completing the task. You can post the screenshots individually or post all 10 in one post. Indicate the number of remaining moves below your screenshot(s). My two examples above add up to 38 remaining moves.
  • A maximum of 10 screenshots of different levels are allowed. Choose these 10 screenshots wisely.
  • After posting screenshots from 10 different levels, create a new post showing the sum of your remaining moves from all 10 screenshots. Higher sums are better!
  • To prevent your screens from being "borrowed," please add on your screenshots some type of mark, such as your name, initials, a sticker or other marking. Please make sure that nothing essential is covered.

Rewards: 👇

• The top three players will receive 45, 35 and 20 gold bars, according to their total number of remaining moves.
  • The gold bars will be awarded only in your Candy Crush Friends game.

Dates: 👇

The competition runs from 24 November to 8 December at 2 p. m. CEST.

I wish all participants a lot of fun! 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺

Terms and Conditions here

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?