🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Did not get rewards for my team finishing Dach’s

Options
OVgirl79
OVgirl79 Posts: 6 Level 2

My team finished Dach’s delivery and went on to next level of Dach’s. I did not receive the rewards. It said I wasn’t connected to internet and when I did get connected I would get rewards. I was connected but even when game realized that I never received the rewards.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @OVgirl79 Welcome to our King Community at Candy Crush Friends. I am glad that you have found your way here. 

I'm sorry you didn't get the rewards from Dach's delivery. It happened to me a long time ago exactly as you described it.

Unfortunately, we can't help you here in the community. We have no insight into your game. Please contact Technical Support. To do this, go to Settings and select the Player's Guide theme, then Gifts and Fragment Collections. If you scroll down a bit, you will find the "Contact" button. 

I'm really sorry I can't give you your gifts. But I can offer you to participate in the sweepstakes and contests here in our sweet community. If you are a winner for gold bars, I can guarantee that you will get them. Regardless of an internet connection or other actions in your game. I would be happy if you visit our competition area. You can find it here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?