🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Skip level

JennyTheBrit
JennyTheBrit Posts: 16 Level 2
My friend started playing this game and quite early on she was given the option to jump to level 121, how come I wasn't?

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey there everyone!

I hope you're having a great Thursday, soon the weekend, yay! :D 

Here's why you were not offered the Fast Forward feature. Please note that our Game Studios are constantly adapting our games by introducing and testing new features, gameplay or concepts.

Before releasing these kind of new features, they always choose a randomly-selected group of players to trail the feature and see how they react to it.

They then look closely at how the change has been viewed and decide if it's something they want to permanently implement in the game or not.

Now I understand that this may be frustrating, but personally, I prefer to have to play the levels as they are pretty fun ;) 

I hope this explains. But let me know if not.

And since you're here, why not check our Events & Special Events section? There is always something to win! That would be a pity to miss it!

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi Jenny, had your friend played this game previously?
    There have been preview versions of it out for over a year.
    If your friend was connected to facebook it would have saved where they were at and this could be why it appeared that levels were skipped.
  • JennyTheBrit
    JennyTheBrit Posts: 16 Level 2
    hi Lynette, no she hadnt even heard of it before - all the previous levels show her as having 3 stars and around 60-70K points each round
  • alecia33
    alecia33 Posts: 2 Newbie
    This also happen to me. My boyfriend plays also started the same day, and I was given the option to skip to 121 and he didn't
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey there everyone!

I hope you're having a great Thursday, soon the weekend, yay! :D 

Here's why you were not offered the Fast Forward feature. Please note that our Game Studios are constantly adapting our games by introducing and testing new features, gameplay or concepts.

Before releasing these kind of new features, they always choose a randomly-selected group of players to trail the feature and see how they react to it.

They then look closely at how the change has been viewed and decide if it's something they want to permanently implement in the game or not.

Now I understand that this may be frustrating, but personally, I prefer to have to play the levels as they are pretty fun ;) 

I hope this explains. But let me know if not.

And since you're here, why not check our Events & Special Events section? There is always something to win! That would be a pity to miss it!

• How can I skip a couple of levels in the game please help me skip some levels
  • can you please help me skip couple of level please and can you please help me skip couple of  level in this game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?