๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Meet our character of the week, Tiffi!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Candy Friends Stories
That you are new to the sweet world of Candy Crush Saga or not, it's always nice to discover things on our favourite characters. This week, we celebrate the sweet-but-tough Tiffi :pleased:

About Tiffi

Tiffi is the mischievous ball of enthusiasm who accidentally fell into the Candy Kingdom and brought chaos into Mr. Toffeeโ€™s orderly world. Although she eventually wants to get home, she's happy to stick around for adventure, exploration, and, of course, Candy!

Tiffi's Powersย 

Tiffi can create Swedish Fish out of thin air! Just match 10 red Candies and she and her fishies will help you, cuzโ€™ thatโ€™s what friends do!

Tiffi's outfit

Do not called Tiffi a little girl anymore! She's developed her sense of fashion. That's why she asked our Studio Team to get her some sweeeeet outfits! You can unlock these when passing levels.ย 

Exclusive interview!

We met Tiffi last week for the launch of Candy Crush Friends and asked her a few questions:

. If you were on a desert island and could have 3 things with you, what would it be? She said: her red bow, Mr. toffee and her favourite candy!

. What do you think of Yeti? She said: Yeti is great and became one of my best friend! The World of Candy would definitely not be the same without him!

. What's your advice to players to succeed in Candy Friends? She said: PICK ME!

That was it for Tiffi's week ;)ย 
To find out more about her outfit and see her power in action, click here.
Happy crushing everyone!

And you, if you could ask a question to Tiffi, what would it be?ย 

ยซ1

Comments

• John-18
    John-18 Posts: 115 Level 3
    How she manages to keep fit with all those candies around! Asking for a friend :grin:
  • gayle0106
    gayle0106 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Who is your best friend
  • BambiDodge
    BambiDodge Posts: 2 Newbie
    Q8ueenMia said:
    That you are new to the sweet world of Candy Crush Saga or not, it's always nice to discover things on our favourite characters. This week, we celebrate the sweet-but-tough Tiffi :pleased:

About Tiffi

Tiffi is the mischievous ball of enthusiasm who accidentally fell into the Candy Kingdom and brought chaos into Mr. Toffeeโ€™s orderly world. Although she eventually wants to get home, she's happy to stick around for adventure, exploration, and, of course, Candy!

Tiffi's Powersย 

Tiffi can create Swedish Fish out of thin air! Just match 10 red Candies and she and her fishies will help you, cuzโ€™ thatโ€™s what friends do!

Tiffi's outfit

Do not called Tiffi a little girl anymore! She's developed her sense of fashion. That's why she asked our Studio Team to get her some sweeeeet outfits! You can unlock these when passing levels.ย 

Exclusive interview!

We met Tiffi last week for the launch of Candy Crush Friends and asked her a few questions:

. If you were on a desert island and could have 3 things with you, what would it be? She said: her red bow, Mr. toffee and her favourite candy!

. What do you think of Yeti? She said: Yeti is great and became one of my best friend! The World of Candy would definitely not be the same without him!

. What's your advice to players to succeed in Candy Friends? She said: PICK ME!

That was it for Tiffi's week ;)ย 
    To find out more about her outfit and see her power in action, click here.
    Happy crushing everyone!

And you, if you could ask a question to Tiffi, what would it be?ย 

Where did you get your AMAZING costume?! It's a must have โค

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hehe, thank you guys, these are great questions! Will make sure to ask them to Tiffi and let you know. She is pretty busy lately though but I'm sure I'll manage to get a hang of her ;)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Tiffi is the best, she helps a lot of people and fix their problems in Candy Kingdom! And she is help us for winning the level and be in the top! This is why she is the best! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
  • amyb
    amyb Posts: 1 Newbie
    her 3 things to haeon an island are Mr.toffe,Candy, and friends. My ? For her us can I be a friend?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Tiffy is adorable, so gentle and yet so cocky! Girl power!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    How does she keep her hair so neat?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @bearwithme I think one of the developers might be a good hair stylist ๐Ÿ˜Š

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?