🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I add Friends through King Account?

Imalittlemad
Imalittlemad Posts: 56 Level 3
as the title says, I am trying to add my Aunt who has a King account. I use a King account as well to sign in and play. I'm not connected to Facebook and my aunt doesn't have a Facebook account. So how can I add her as a friend? 

in the game there is no little crown to click on like the normal candy crush to add friends. So what can I do? 

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey @Imalittlemad (who is not?!)

I'm sorry to hear you don't like the way the game is set up. You can leave it to us as a feedback by commenting in our Ideas section - If that gets a lot of votes, the Studio might consider to change the way it's working at the moment. You never know! 

Thanks for posting here and don't forget to keep an eye on the community as there will always be something to discover or some sweet gifts to be won!

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi Imalittlemad,

I will have to check this for you. You could try adding through a different game in the kingdom in the mean time.. Kingdom friends should apply to all games

In the Kingdom (king.com) enter a game then you can add or invite a friend by clicking on the friends icon in the sidebar and then entering their email address in the "Add by email" input field.

If the email address is registered a friend request will be sent, otherwise a pre-generated email will be delivered to their address with an invitation link.

• Imalittlemad
    hi 

my aunt is a friend on the original Candy Crush. But she doesn't show up on Bubble Witch Saga which at one time we both played so I don't think it works by just adding them to one game. 

please if you could continue looking into this I would appreciate it  
  • JustPlaying
    Will let you know as soon as I find out
  • JustPlaying
    Hi Imalittlemad,

I am sorry but currently it is not possible... but you never know it could be in the future!
  • Imalittlemad
    hi, 

Thanks but I won't hold my breath. It just makes me mad that they would change something. not everyone has or wants to use facebook. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey @Imalittlemad (who is not?!)

I'm sorry to hear you don't like the way the game is set up. You can leave it to us as a feedback by commenting in our Ideas section - If that gets a lot of votes, the Studio might consider to change the way it's working at the moment. You never know! 

Thanks for posting here and don't forget to keep an eye on the community as there will always be something to discover or some sweet gifts to be won!
  • Imalittlemad
    So it's been about a year now since I posted this. Has Candy Crush Friends Saga added the ability to add friends through their King account using emails? 
  • Anahita13
    Anahita13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I've read in many different posts that I can find active players through my new king account to add to my friends list, but there is never a clear explanation of how to do this. I don't use my facebook account any longer and won't be going back to it. Am I to understand this just isnt possible? I have a long list of friends who I send lives to often, yet I never get any in return. Have I just missed something? Thank you for any help you can give me 
  • MichaelBathroom
    MichaelBathroom Posts: 2 Newbie

I wish I could but it's kinda annoying.

• Imalittlemad

So its been nearly 2 years, is there still not a way to add people through their King account. I literally only play this because my aunt does and I'd like to send her lives a well as receive them from her.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?