🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Android sound effect issues.

beeje
beeje Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi. 
I am playing on Android. Music works perfectly .Game runs perfectly with the exception of the sound effects .some sounds are there but the majority is a screeching whit noise sound, especially on combos. I have reinstalled the game twice and the problem is still there .
Any suggestions please?

Best Answer

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @beeje What is the device and android version you are using? Are you running other apps in the background?  Does the sound occur through headphones as well?
  • beeje
    beeje Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi, 

Running 7.0 on an S6. I have ran apps in the background however, I have been playing in headphones. When I removed the headphones from my device the issue ceased, so at the moment it only occurs through headphones. I will try another set and see if the issue repeats, as well as try with out apps in the background. 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    There's another sound issue I need to talk about that is unlike @beeje 's. Wrapped candies only make a sound on the first explosion.
  • JustPlaying
    mine does sometimes with this and other games if I have other apps in background.. Can you close all apps, turn off phone and back on after a few seconds and try? If still an issue what is the device you are using and OS on it?
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    mine does sometimes with this and other games if I have other apps in background.. Can you close all apps, turn off phone and back on after a few seconds and try? If still an issue what is the device you are using and OS on it?
    My phone is a Galaxy S4 mini running Android 4.4. I imagine the sound issue I mentioned above is not due to my device and version, but I instead consider a game issue that developers did not notice during development and testing. It's just one sound that must sound twice but only sounds once. And I hate it. There are many things that need sounds and other issues and bugs that need an urgent look, but hey, if King wanted to rush Candy Crush Friends Saga then it's not my fault that there still be issues on the wild. Thanks for the suggestion @JustPlaying!
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    Dear community, I am incredibly mad due to a sound-related issue that is happening with Candy Crush Friends on my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini with Android 4.4 and might also happen on other Android devices of many kinds and versions.

Here's my problem: A great quantity of game sounds seem not to play at the second, fourth, sixth and so on times they are requested to play. I have first acknowledged this issue when I heard that wrapped candies only made a sound in their first explosion, but NOT the second. I also acknowledged this when I switched to another "world" through the portals: the 'warping' sound that is played once you tap the portal didn't play when I tapped another portal.

I need that the community and staff at King.com fix this issue ASAP and make a thorough test of Candy Crush Friends Saga on this device and many more to correct this and many more known issues that King.com must be aware of.

Alejandro Herrera B., 15, Costa Rica
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    @AlejHerrBar2k3 have escalated
    What do you mean by 'escalating'? If by that I meant something threatening then I apologize for being SO hugely mad. It's just that I hate that bug so much.
  • JustPlaying
    Answer ✓
    It means I don't know what to tell you so I am asking someone who may. 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    It means I don't know what to tell you so I am asking someone who may. 
    Maybe @QueenMia knows. She might work at King so she may help out with solving my mess. But yes, that bug is so getting me mad, but I am not against the King.com team at all.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?