Join the Team in London for an exclusive evening here!

What's your favourite candy in real life?

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,475 Community Manager
edited October 2018 in Off-Topic
Hey guys,

It's Wednesday and like every Wednesday from now on, I'll be asking random questions so we get to know each others and make it through the rest of the week together :)

As I said last week I love travelling, but I also love little pleasures in life such as... SWEETS! So this week, I was wondering: What is your favourite candy, in real life?

I have to say, I absolutely LOVE anything with chocolate and I'm not such a fan of candies (the real ones ;)) but if I had to pick one, I'd definitely go for the Strawberry liquorice :love:

Now, what's yours?

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
 Here πŸ’

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  πŸŽ‰
Prev1

Comments

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,475 Community Manager
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hi Queen Mia!

I am not a fan of Candy that much either.  But, once in a while, when travelling, I like to have "Caramel Coffee Hard Candy" made by Werther's Original.... nothing else  =) =)

Ouhhhhh yeah, I love those too! Forgot about them. Hehe, great taste, @Pummy Raj :D

Win Gold bars
     Here πŸ’

• MimiouMimiou Posts: 95 ✭✭✭
    I love all candies 🍭 🍬 😍
  • CamolawyerCamolawyer Posts: 7
    Great choice with the liquorice. Personally green apple liquorice is my favorite in that category. Favorite candy though... That's a rough one. I love candy in general and my answer normally depends what I'm in the mood for. Gotta go with sour balls/charms. Not super popular but I love the taste and texture of these.
  • JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 4,163 Superstar
    Love wine gums and double salted liquorice 

Image result for wine gums
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    I love a majority of candies from the Costa Rican company GallitoGallito (Little Rooster) is a company from the Dos Pinos (Two Pines) milk-manufacturing company. Gallito makes most of Costa Rica's most beloved candies, such as TapitaMilΓ‘nMorenito, and many more. Look up Dos Pinos or Gallito on Facebook and see what I am talking about!
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm fond of Alpenliebe though I rarely taste it .......maybe once in 5 or 6 months but get a chance to gobble any candy that my nephew brings from school on his friends b'day's. ..........
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    That’s a hard one! Some of my favorite’s include Candy Corn, Milky Way, and Skittles!

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,728 Superstar
    Haribo..and any fruity sweet expecially if its got sugar over it haha. Not hard ones though. Or too chewy.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,164 Superstar
    Haribo..and any fruity sweet expecially if its got sugar over it haha. Not hard ones though. Or too chewy.
    Hello again @Chicken_Slayer:)

Got curious after reading the name, hence googled for it B)  Is it Haribo Bears Gummy Candy?  Or something else?
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    SNICKERS WITH ALMONDS!!
    πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜‰
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,475 Community Manager
    Ouhhhh @TaniaSloan, that's a very good one!! Especially the ice snickers :D I want one now!

Win Gold bars
     Here πŸ’

Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello again @Chicken_Slayer:)

Got curious after reading the name, hence googled for it B)  Is it Haribo Bears Gummy Candy?  Or something else?
    Hi @Pummy_Raj I think you would call them gummy candy, I am not so keen on the bears as they are a little tough (too many sweets when I was young combined with fragile teeth so I have to be careful lol) these are my favourites though.Sort of like a gummy sweet with a little chew but not too much and fruity flavoured, but these ones are slightly sour so you can't eat too many :)

Image result for haribo 

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    Huh  I want some of those caramel coffee...we don't get nice things like that here. We have chewy werthers and hard ones and that's it. We do have better chocolate though haha.