👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Get your Halloween Gold!

13»

Comments

• nicely19
    nicely19 Posts: 20 Level 2
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Congratulations to all the winners!  And to our @QueenMia I love your picture!  Thank you so much for posting this!
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    QueenMia said:
    Hello everyone and a huge thank you for sharing your amazing costumes with us!!!  You guys are amazing and since you all have awesome outfits, you ALL receive 30 minutes of unlimited lives!

But, I'm afraid there can be only one winner and I have to say that it was really tight and it was hard for us to decide... But the winner is... **drum**... @nicely19

Nicely19, well done, you really cracked us up and you won 30 Gold Bars :D Congratulations!!

@Aitch very well done on your costumer, have you made it yourself?

@Chicken Slayer you know I love Wednesday ;) 

To all the others, thanks again and enjoy the free lives! I hope you all had an horribly sweet Halloween! 

And @Elsa , here's as promised... (by the way, you can see the real Queen Mia on this one)

Why @QueenMia? By the way, you look too great on that photo!
    By the way, I don't celebrate Halloween. And I prefer that you all call me by my real name, Alejandro. If someone wants to share their real names by Inbox then I'd appreciate it, because I don't like referring to you by your usernames.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,976 Pet Rescue Moderator
    QueenMia said:
    Hello everyone and a huge thank you for sharing your amazing costumes with us!!!  You guys are amazing and since you all have awesome outfits, you ALL receive 30 minutes of unlimited lives!

But, I'm afraid there can be only one winner and I have to say that it was really tight and it was hard for us to decide... But the winner is... **drum**... @nicely19

Nicely19, well done, you really cracked us up and you won 30 Gold Bars :D Congratulations!!

To all the others, thanks again and enjoy the free lives! I hope you all had an horribly sweet Halloween! 

And @Elsa , here's as promised... (by the way, you can see the real Queen Mia on this one)

Love it!!!!
  • Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    QueenMia said:

Hi @QueenMia
    Yes, I made the costume myself...took me far too long-but it was worth it! It's always freezing on Halloween and I Love snow...So I mixed the two together! 
    Thank you so much for the prize...now to Keep on Crushing 😉💖
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Haha, Thank you @Elsa @Chicken Slayer @AlejHerrBar2k3 :)

@Aitch Well done! That's skills :D  (And I love the idea as well!)

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello Halloween crew,
    I hope everyone is doing great!

I just wanted to let you know that we're doing another Costume contest right here - And you can win up to 100 Gold bars!

Don't miss out, you can share the same picture if you'd like ;)

Good luck :star: 
  • tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?