🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help with Star Race not being awarded

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

Thanks @reneetchang. I'll share your Player ID as well and hope you get help soon. Please be patient. Thanks.

• MagdalenB
    MagdalenB Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi -- I just checked my Ice Cream Cone challenge and it's still not working for me. (ID: 12305523588) I don't seem to be missing any updates -- I went to the Microsoft app store and my only option was to play; nothing said anything about an update. Is there some trick I'm missing? Thanks.

• DieOmimi

Hi @MagdalenB

it's the same with me. I also checked all the updates and there was none. When I was in my game earlier, I was playing a level from the holiday calendar and suddenly my game showed me that I had collected over 3,200 ice cream cones. Please take a look at this: 

The error is definitely not solved yet. I wrote a report to the studio about this earlier. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer yet.

I really hope that there will be a fix soon.

• tille86
    tille86 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am also having this issue the 4th time in a row now.

ID: 8919349848

• DieOmimi

Hi @tille86 I will also share your ID and hope that there will be a solution soon. I'm sorry it happened to you too.

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 461 Level 3

It happened again but on this ice cream event. We all know that the event reward is so few, but I am at 10th and it goes wrong as expected. My ID is 4711067194.

• MagdalenB

Hi -- I was having this problem with the Star Race and Ice Cream events. Then it went away. NOW I have a different but related problem: When playing with a "team" on Dachs Delivery Service, if I'm the one who finishes the sixth task, I collect my reward but I lose the entire rest of the team. Yes, I know they MIGHT not be playing, but the last Dachs event I never got reunited with my team even though I continued to strive to finish the tasks. That was like three days -- no one quits the game for three days let alone all of my team! I am posting this here because I'm pretty sure it's related: it's as if I disappear from the system and thus I'm the one who disappeared, not the rest of the team. By the way, I got a new computer and couldn't figure out how to sync up with my previous level (1,668) so I've started over and am currently at 489 and my ID is now #13164439780. Happy New Year everybody!!!

• DieOmimi

Hi @MagdalenB welcome to our helpful community at Candy Crush Friends.

You seem to have some problems. Let's see if we can get you back on track.

In the collecting competitions, there was actually a problem with the rewards a few weeks ago. In the meantime, however, it has been repaired and should work smoothly again. Please make sure you have the latest version. Please check if there is an update and run it.

For synchronization between several devices we have an article for you, please read it here: https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/357991/got-a-new-device-here-is-how-to-move-your-game-progress

I hope you can use it to transfer your progress to your new device.

Also for you a happy and above all healthy new year. I hope to see you more often in our discussions and competitions

• MagdalenB

Sadly, neither answer worked out for me. First, I have the latest version of the game and I know that I do because I downloaded it from Microsoft a little more than a week ago. My problems with King losing me from a team event have happened with this latest version. Second, when I downloaded the game onto my new laptop, I visited that exact article and it didn't work. So I'll either play the game or not. I can tell you: if I quit it won't be because I lost my progress but because King keeps losing ME. It's discouraging to feel like you're contributing to a team effort and then the game goes kablooey (technical term) and you're not contributing to anything.

Thank you for all your help! You've been the best part of this adventure. Stay well! Magdalen

• DieOmimi

@MagdalenB so that we don't misunderstand each other, one more question: you are logged in to your new device with the same account as it was on the old device. When you visit your profile, the data (old and new device) should match.

That's from my game. I had to make my e-mail partly unrecognizable, that personal data is not allowed here.

One more questions about your team function. Do you have the team icon on your new device?

Or is this symbol not visible at all?

If it's there and you click on it, what do you see? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?