🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) The Community is one month old - 100 Gold Bars to be won!

Options

Comments

• Norther
    Norther Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I'm on level 283 atm. I was wondering what the max level was. Apparently 500 seeing the comments here :-P I'm on my way!
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Norther said:
    I'm on level 283 atm. I was wondering what the max level was. Apparently 500 seeing the comments here :-P I'm on my way!
    Well, a new update was released, and I think that 500 is no longer the max level.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Pummy Raj Yeti is my favorite but will depend on the board especially octopuses if they are in hard to reach places or scattered friends that can hit at a distance are sometimes better since wrapped on its own only hits the surface of a pile
    This is not the "What's your favorite character?" thread.
    Can you PLEASE NOT POST whatever you want JUST TO RECEIVE points!!!  IF YOU REALLY WANT TO COMMENT on someone's post, please read the entire conversation, THEN REACT!!!
  • Silmara_Lima
    Silmara_Lima Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    O que eu preciso fazer para ganhar essas 100 barras de ouro, estou sem 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    Options
    Put the level you currently are on the game. It's that easy.
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Pummy Raj said:
    @Pummy Raj Yeti is my favorite but will depend on the board especially octopuses if they are in hard to reach places or scattered friends that can hit at a distance are sometimes better since wrapped on its own only hits the surface of a pile
    This is not the "What's your favorite character?" thread.
    Can you PLEASE NOT POST whatever you want JUST TO RECEIVE points!!!  IF YOU REALLY WANT TO COMMENT on someone's post, please read the entire conversation, THEN REACT!!!
    Excuse me? I'm just informing that there already is a post about favorite characters and @JustPlaying doesn't know it. Now, I can react in any possible way, and I most of the time read the entire comments. Whether you consider that I understand comments or I don't is your own opinion. AND I REPLY THE WAY I WANT EVEN IF IT MEANS USING SWEAR WORDS TO STOP AN UNEXPECTED ACCUSATION!!
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    Options
    Oh, and this is a forum where most people talk in English, even though I am from a Spanish-spoken country. Consider talking in the English words you know.
  • Silmara_Lima
    Silmara_Lima Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    Eu ja fiz isso muito obrigada
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Options

Hey guys, 

I appreciate your passion and sense of order, but please let's keep this thread for the contest only and create a new thread in Discussions if you want to discuss levels further. Also as mentioned in our House Rules no shouting/upper cases here, otherwise I'll be obliged to give warnings. 

Also, as per the Rules again, please use English on the Forums.

If you have any questions, I'm here.

Thanks everyone and good luck with the contest :) 
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?