🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I cancel my account?

Options
Yasharal_Yahu
Yasharal_Yahu Posts: 1 Newbie

I created one account and it won't let me log in to it. Then I created another account and I'm having trouble with it, it doesn't send the email to confirm my account. I want to cancel this.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,443 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Yasharal_Yahu Welcome to our King Community at Candy Crush Friends. Nice that you found your way here.

Your Current Progress and Gold Bars will be stored on your King Account. It does not make sense to delete this account. You will lose your current progress and start back at level 1 in the game.

Even if you have 2 different accounts, you will only be shown what you have earned with this account (progress / gold bars / booster). You can continue playing with this account and ignore the other.

I hope I have understood your request correctly.

Please let me know if you still need help.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,621 Friends Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello @Yasharal_Yahu,

Did you create your accounts on Facebook or the King.com website. Players have better experience with accounts created on King.com. Before you delete your account, let's try something.

1. Go to the King.com website on a PC (not a mobile device).

2. Click on the "Games" in the menu bar.

3. Click on Candy Crush Saga. Click on "Play now" and "Accept" the terms, but do NOT click the "Play!" Button. This should open a screen with a special section to the left of the playing field.

4. In the section on the left, click on the 'Log in to existing account" link. Then try to log in with your credentials.

Let me know if this works. If it does, we can troubleshoot issues with your device. I wish that you would not delete your account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?