🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Crashing and freezing: troubleshooting steps and updates here!

Comments

• carlyandkimber
    carlyandkimber Posts: 7 Pro Player 👑

My game crashes as soon as I finish a game with my last life. I don’t have a chance to ask friends for lives and I know I have lives pending, but cannot access them. I play on my IPAD through FB. My game is updated and my regular Candy Crush game works fine. I've tried most of the IOS suggestions, except deleting the game. This has been going on since the last update. Can you help me?

• tissimae
    tissimae Posts: 0 Newbie

At first The game was crashing EVERY time I won a level. Now, EVERY time I try and open the game it’s crashing. My iPad is up to date, the iPad version is updated, I’ve powered off and on, and more!! I’ve done just about everything but delete the game!

HELP NOW PLEASE!! And thank you.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,343 Friends Moderator

Hi @tissimae Welcome to our King Community. Nice that you found here.

We’ve recently become aware of a bug in Candy Crush Friends Saga that is causing the game to crash and freeze at different points and also affecting other aspects of gameplay. 

We’re sorry about this. We know how frustrating this can be for our players. The good news is the studio team is on it, and are now investigating in order to find a solution as quickly as possible. Rest assured they are doing everything they can to fix the bug.

In the meantime, check out our information on troubleshooting crashes and freezes, and try all the steps described, even if you've tried individual steps before: 

- check your free memory on your device, you need at least 2 GB

- check for updates for your game and run them

- Force close all apps and restart your device. Make sure it's turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

As a last resort, we can try to delete and reinstall the game as it usually fixes most of the issues. Just make sure your game is securely stored on your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.* 

*Please also note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process. So it's worth using them up before reinstalling...

• sdhar76
    sdhar76 Posts: 3 Newbie

Unable to play. Hanging continuously

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,343 Friends Moderator

Hi @sdhar76 Welcome to our King Community at Candy Crush Friends. Nice that you found your way here.

We’ve recently become aware of a bug in Candy Crush Friends Saga that is causing the game to crash and freeze at different points and also affecting other aspects of gameplay. 

We’re sorry about this. We know how frustrating this can be for our players. The good news is the studio team is on it, and are now investigating in order to find a solution as quickly as possible. Rest assured they are doing everything they can to fix the bug.

In the meantime, please take a look at our troubleshooting info for crashing and freezing, and try all the steps outlined. These actions can often help to solve the problem and maximize the possibility of the game running smoothly for you.

- check your free memory on your device, you need at least 2 GB

- check for updates for your game and run them

- Force close all apps and restart your device. Make sure it's turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

As a last resort, we can try to delete and reinstall the game as it usually fixes most of the issues. Just make sure your game is securely stored on your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.* 

*Please also note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process. So it's worth using them up before reinstalling.

• Carlasgray
    Carlasgray Posts: 1 Newbie

My game keeps crashing and there is no new updates

• Delylah
    Delylah Posts: 28 Level 2

I am unable to make any moves when I am trying to play the game the avatar moves but I can't move the candies, I have tried logging out of the game and logging back in but it isn't working...what else can I do?

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Have you tried clearing the cache for the app?

• Delylah
    Delylah Posts: 28 Level 2

No, I have not. How do I do that?

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Answer ✓

These are the steps

• go to the settings of your phone
    • select Apps
    • search for the Candy Crush Friends App
    • select storage
    • then clear cache

I hope that helps 🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?