πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Costumes not Collected

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,995 Friends Moderator

Hi @bltownse, great that it worked now and you could secure the pretty nutcracker costume.

Our request for a way to complete missing costumes has gone to the studio. We have received an interim notice that the holiday calendar must first be finished and then perhaps repair kits will be sent. Since the Christmas holidays are coming soon, it is certainly only possible in the new year. Please be patient, we are in contact with the studio.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,995 Friends Moderator

Hi @KitKatELD can you please say what exactly you are missing? Please go into your scrapbook and scroll all the way to the bottom. Then you can see which character is still to be collected and how many shares are missing. Please take a screenshot and post it here.

I also need yourΒ player IDΒ . You can find it as a link behind the green font.

• KitKatELD
    KitKatELD Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you for your response ... my I'D # is 7888792541

All my boxes opened for week 3 of 2020 but in my scrapbook the character wasn't there

I finished for 7 days and won the box and got the Elf and then closed the app ... the next day it just was not in my scrapbook and the challenges carried on with the next character.. I was hoping it would appear after I did the week 4 day 1 challenge but it did not and still not ..i can not remember if I just closed or continued to home page before closing my app

I have attached what you asked for plus a photo I googled about which one I am missing

Some post on here called him Dash the Elf for the puppy

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello @BubbleGumSoda , you're right, I had not seen your answer here πŸ˜“, I'm sorry!

I will let the Studio know, thanks so much for the information πŸ‘οΈ

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,890 Level 5

Thank you so much @Lola_Pop and it's okay

• Sweetdreams3477_
    Sweetdreams3477_ Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited December 2021
  • bltownse
    bltownse Posts: 9 Level 2

I understand. Just to follow up, the event ended today. I beat each one of the event levels and was still 50 points shy of getting Tiffi.

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    edited December 2021

I didn't get any of the costumes either.I tried EVERYTHING, cleared my cache, deleted the game, and reinstalled it, I have plenty of memory on my phone, I logged out and logged back in....nothing worked πŸ˜ͺ

I also reached out to customer service several times but no one was able to help πŸ˜ͺ

I even posted here to see if someone could help....all to no avail πŸ˜ͺ

I know of a few other people having similar issues, it seems like the events this holiday season have a lot of problems πŸ˜ͺ

• Delylah
    Delylah Posts: 28 Level 2

I also had the event and played every day but did not receive the new costumes 😑

I have many issues with the app and am considering quitting the game

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    edited December 2021

@DieOmimi Since the event is now over I reached out to customer support but they are still telling me that there is nothing they can do about getting me the costumes.....can you help? ο»ΏπŸ™ο»Ώ

Here is my User ID just in case you are able to assist πŸ™ο»Ώ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?