🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Crashing and freezing: troubleshooting steps and updates here!

123457»

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,513 Friends Moderator
    edited December 2021

Hello @CyborMedic,

Regarding your initial question: Thre is no way to get another attempt at the Superstar round (week 5) following the Holiday Calendar event in Candy Crush Friends Saga. Thus event is only available for a limited time, so each of the 3 levels must be completed within that time.

I hope the troubleshooting tips from @DieOmimi help you resolve your game-crashing issue. If not, let us know and we may be able to offer more suggestions.

Thanks for the tag @Havish.

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5

Try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Make sure you have the latest version of the app
    • Clear the cache on your device
    • Make sure you have more than 2GB of free memory on your device
    • Close all the apps and on your device and restart it

I hope that helps 🙏

• The1MHR
    The1MHR Posts: 4 Newbie

I did but not helpful. Candy Crush Saga has no problem but Candy crush friends saga freezes and that's the main problem.

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    edited December 2021

@The1MHR Sorry but not sure what else to suggest...it might be an issue with the app itself, for the last month I have been having some issues with Candy Crush Friends myself and have hardly been playing CCF because of it 🤷‍♀️

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 125 Level 2

January 9, 2022: With the new “add-on” icons to the 3 listed helpers (e.g., Tifi, Rachel, Yeti, Odus) that typically offer an additional wrapped candy, two extra fish, or an extra 2 moves, I have had the extra 2 moves version of both Tifi and Rachel completely lock up on me—no response at all from the screen. That does not typically happen the first time that I use the “+2 moves” helper in a playing session, but the second or third time I use that helper. The standard remedies like clearing the cache, rebooting the IPad , do NOT seem to work with this problem. As a result, I effectively have only 2 helpers that I can choose to use rather than 3.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Has anyone else found a solution?

If not, is this a programming issue?

• Rifka_Belkin
    Rifka_Belkin Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited June 2022

Once again I am having trouble with Rabbit freezing before I even get a chance to play one move 😐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?