πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Why didn't I receive my rewards?

candy8360
candy8360 Posts: 2 Newbie

I finished baking a cake but did not receive my rewards

Answers

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5

Baking a cake? To the best of my knowledge we don't have a cake challenge at the moment.... Are you playing candy crush friends?

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2022

Hello and welcome to the Community my friend

Congratulations on completing the feature of Olivia's Cake baking as this is a great one unfortunately you have posted your question in the wrong place as this is Candy Crush Friends Saga and you need to post your question in Candy Crush Soda Saga but don't worry as I will tag one of our great Game Moderators who can assist you on getting your question in the correct place and I hope this will further help you out my Community friend πŸ˜‰πŸ’― as I tag @Nix66 she is most helpful and kind along with being very friendly and will give you the assistance that you need.....Thank you my friend....indeed πŸ˜‰πŸ’― I will also tag a Friends Moderator who also can assist you out @DieOmimi another @DieOanother kind and very helpful member of our Community....πŸ˜‰πŸ’―

• rednut
    rednut Posts: 2 Newbie

I am winning hours of boosters and yet either theyre not working in game or I am not receiving them at all. Whats the go?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?