🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What happens to lives sent by friends?

sharkeymw
sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3

When you first log in to a full set of lives, you're allowed to send lives to friends. This should be especially helpful if you've added a bunch of favorite friends via the main king website. That said, I'm becoming convinced that those lives that are sent out end up going nowhere, because I have friends that regularly send out lives this way and I do the same, but when I play through my five lives, only occasionally do I have a life sent by a friend 'waiting' to be used.

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,979 Friends Moderator

Hi @sharkeymw, yes, that with the lives at Candy Crush Friends is a known problem. They get stuck somewhere in the system and "disappear" somewhere because there is no "parking space" in the game. We have an idea for this in the ideas area. Maybe you want to vote here. Thank you very much. 😍

• sharkeymw

I voted there, thanks for pointing it out. But I also scrolled through the thread and noticed that I'm not the only one that has noticed that this seems to be broken. Is there no way to bring this to the notice of the studio to get it fixed?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,979 Friends Moderator

Well, that's not so easy. We have a list of priorities. The one with the lives is also on the list. But it's not in the first place. If you look around in the idea-ready, there are more voices for other ideas. More votes = higher priority.  🤷

• sharkeymw

I noticed when I sorted the ideas by votes. I also noticed that there are only a couple 'in review' and none 'will implement'. But in reality, this is more of a bug fix (the lives we send are going nowhere).

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,780 Level 3

@sharkeymw

For me, there are two main problems with CCFS:

1. I want to truly exchange lives with my friends. I send life to a person and he receives it. The player sends me life and I get it. Now the game in this regard is behaving inadequately.

2. I want to chat with the players of the team. As a team leader, I need to communicate with the players on my team.

None of this works and will probably not be implemented for a long time. This is very bad.

The game is interesting, the game is beautiful, the game is original, but the game is abandoned in these two aspects. And I have not heard that King solves these problems and promises that it will be implemented soon (he actually does it, and does not declare it for the future).

Right now I'm just waiting for these features (until I hit the max level).

• sharkeymw

@ElenaVorona

I agree, the send lives not working properly is incredibly irritating. But I will say that our Dach's team is using a group PM to communicate regularly. When someone new joins the team, they're invited to the group PM and it seems to work quite well for us. Perhaps you can try that.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,780 Level 3

You gave me good advice. But I will not be able to use it, because I did not recruit my team in the community, but directly in the game. I don't know if my players are in the community and if they even know that there is such a thing as "community".

Therefore, I have no connection with my players. This connection can arise only directly in the game (chat).

• sharkeymw

I play on windows 10 laptop, and I've never seen a chat feature in the game, so I'm not able to help there.

• bolshaw
    bolshaw Posts: 4 Newbie

The option appears sometimes for me but no lives are received or send.. :(

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,159 Friends Moderator

Please vote for a new idea here to address this issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?