Hello could you please reset my game

toughnut
toughnut Posts: 2 Newbie

User ID 8946713289

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,431 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @toughnut Welcome to Candy Crush Friends.

What exactly do you want? Do you want to start all over again in your game? 

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

You can log out of the game and delete the data from the Games app in your device settings. 

However, I must warn you. As a result, all your boosters will be lost. Your previously collected characters and costumes will also be irretrievably deleted. There are some costumes that you can't repurchase. I would think that's a shame if you never get rare costumes in your scrapbook again. The team is constantly working on new events and you will get new costumes. But you will never get some old and rare costumes again.

@toughnut That's why I ask you for safety: Do you really want this?

If you want to start over, do you want to start again with the same account? Resetting in the same account can only be done by someone who has permission to do so. I would notify him. But only if you really want it and you are also aware that you will never get back some rare costumes of your friends. 

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

ok @toughnut, you accepted after my security inquiry that you lose all progress, costumes and boosters, may never get rare costumes again and want to start all over again with the same account.

I'm calling our Community Manager @Lola_Pop so that she can set the game for your ID 8946713289 completely to the beginning. 

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

Hi @toughnut Welcome to Candy Crush Friends.

What exactly do you want? Do you want to start all over again in your game? 

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

You can log out of the game and delete the data from the Games app in your device settings. 

However, I must warn you. As a result, all your boosters will be lost. Your previously collected characters and costumes will also be irretrievably deleted. There are some costumes that you can't repurchase. I would think that's a shame if you never get rare costumes in your scrapbook again. The team is constantly working on new events and you will get new costumes. But you will never get some old and rare costumes again.

@toughnut That's why I ask you for safety: Do you really want this?

If you want to start over, do you want to start again with the same account? Resetting in the same account can only be done by someone who has permission to do so. I would notify him. But only if you really want it and you are also aware that you will never get back some rare costumes of your friends. 

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

ok @toughnut, you accepted after my security inquiry that you lose all progress, costumes and boosters, may never get rare costumes again and want to start all over again with the same account.

I'm calling our Community Manager @Lola_Pop so that she can set the game for your ID 8946713289 completely to the beginning. 

• DieOmimi

@Lola_Pop if you are nearby, the player wants to have his game reset on his account. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?