1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why does my game keep crashing I have done all you say but that does not help

8037074635 Posts: 1 Newbie

My game crashes I have reinstalled it but it does the same thing

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Hi @8037074635 Welcome to our community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends.

We’ve recently become aware of a bug in Candy Crush Friends Saga that is causing the game to crash and freeze at different points and also affecting other aspects of gameplay. 

We’re sorry about this. We know how frustrating this can be for our players. The good news is the studio team is on it, and are now investigating in order to find a solution as quickly as possible. Rest assured they are doing everything they can to fix the bug.

In the meantime, please take a look at our troubleshooting info for crashing and freezing, and try all the steps outlined.

Please try all the options below to resolve the issue:

• Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • As a last resort, we can try deleting and reinstalling the game as it usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.*

*Please also note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?