🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Weekly special to purchase gold bars

sjanja
sjanja Posts: 3 Newbie

There is no weekly special this week to purchase gold bars. Why? Will the weekly specials come back?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,330 Friends Moderator

Hi @sjanja Welcome to our community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends.

Not every player gets special offers. I've been playing for 1 1/2 years and saw it for the first time in my game this week. 

The same applies to other offers, such as advertising films for 4 additional moves or Pre Game Booster. 

It only gets a small group of players at a time. First, offers are tested by the studio before they are available to all players. The tests include various packages. Only when the majority of testers favor certain offers, they are rolled out.

• sjanja

I was getting that offer on a weekly basis for some time. If the powers that be have decided to retire it, perhaps it's time for me to quit this game. Best regards!

• DieOmimi

@sjanja as I mentioned earlier, offers are only available for a small test group. 

You know, I play this game because I love it and have fun doing it. Not because there are offers. 

If you might want to win gold bars for free, go to our contest section. Every week there is a competition where you can win gold bars for your game.

The competitions are here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/contests

• sjanja

It is not possible to play this game without gold bars. Without the weekly offer, the game becomes prohibitively expensive. To play to win additional bars, one uses up the bars that one has. It makes no sense.

• DieOmimi

@sjanja don't get boosters from your team? Dach's delivery service is currently in play. In my team we are at the 6th delivery and with each delivery you get 2 lollipops of each variety.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?