πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Lost reward

ninh
ninh Posts: 6 Level 2

Why, at the end of the allotted time, when I came first on the leader board to collect ice cream cones did it just disappear and I never got the reward for coming first

Best Answer

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Answer βœ“

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

We here in the Community do not have anything to do with in game features or anything else that has to do with in game issues.

You will need to contact (Player Support) you can find them to the right under ( Categories) scroll down until you see (Support) click on this ( Support ) there you need to follow the instructions and add your email address and explain your issues or problems with your game and then send it. Someone from Support will contact you through your email address and then give you the assistance that you need help with.

Hope this helps you out my Community friend πŸ˜‰πŸ’―

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Answer βœ“

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

We here in the Community do not have anything to do with in game features or anything else that has to do with in game issues.

You will need to contact (Player Support) you can find them to the right under ( Categories) scroll down until you see (Support) click on this ( Support ) there you need to follow the instructions and add your email address and explain your issues or problems with your game and then send it. Someone from Support will contact you through your email address and then give you the assistance that you need help with.

Hope this helps you out my Community friend πŸ˜‰πŸ’―

• ninh
    ninh Posts: 6 Level 2

I recently topped the leader board at the end of the event for collecting ice creams, the leader board simply disappeared and I never got the reward for coming first

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,431 Friends Moderator

Hi @ninh Welcome to our community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends.

I'm sorry you didn't get your rewards. Unfortunately, we can't check it here in the community.

Please contact support from within your game. Go to the "Gear" icon

and then select the question mark

Then select "Special In-Game Events" and then "My Event Is Gone".

There you will find various explanations. If they don't help you, use the contact button at the bottom of the page.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?