1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

adding friends

im not on fb and nor is my friend how can we add each other

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @RuthChika Welcome to our community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends. Nice that you found your way here.

There are several ways to add a friend. 

You can go to the king.com page and find a box on the left where you can enter your friend's email address. Then you send the request, your friend confirms it and you are in the game together. The action of both of you (request and confirmation by the friend) must be done on King.com.

In my example you can see the field for the e-mail address in the lower area. In the upper area you can see that I have received a request and can confirm it with the green button.

When you play on Facebook, it's very easy to add friends from your friends list. This is another variation that you can see your friend in the game.

• RuthChika
    RuthChika Posts: 5 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Answers

• DieOmimi

Hi @ElouiseKensington Welcome to our King Community at Candy Crush Friends. Nice that you found your way here.

Unfortunately, there is still no feature in our game Candy Crush Friends to add a Freud.

There is a team function where you can play together with each other, for example when Dach's delivery service is active (he is currently back).

Our studio is constantly working on improvements and there are also many ideas to make our game sweeter. 

If you play other games from King, I can give you tips on where to add friends.

• curtdog6969
    curtdog6969 Posts: 3 Pro Player 👑

I just want to play I love this game and it's kinda hard to win without the help from friends.

• RuthChika

How can I invite friends on candy crush saga🥺

• RuthChika

Help me please 🙏

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

Hi @RuthChika Welcome to our community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends. Nice that you found your way here.

There are several ways to add a friend. 

You can go to the king.com page and find a box on the left where you can enter your friend's email address. Then you send the request, your friend confirms it and you are in the game together. The action of both of you (request and confirmation by the friend) must be done on King.com.

In my example you can see the field for the e-mail address in the lower area. In the upper area you can see that I have received a request and can confirm it with the green button.

When you play on Facebook, it's very easy to add friends from your friends list. This is another variation that you can see your friend in the game.

• RuthChika
    Answer ✓
  • MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,513 Friends Moderator
    edited January 2022

Hello @ElouiseKensington, @curtdog6969 and @LizzieBorden, Welcome to our Friendtastic community.

Unfortunately, at this time there is no feature in the Candy Crush Friends Saga game to add friends. Friends are randomly assigned and you will see them if you send requests for lives. That's good news. The bad news is that this function is not very robust so you will rarely get a response from one of those random "friends. "

However, there is a way to add friends if you kniw their email address. Then you can add them this way:

1. On a PC (not a mobile device) go to the King.com website. The url should read "king.com"

2. Click on "Games" in menu at upper left.

3. Click on Candy Crush Saga (not Candy Crush Friends Saga)

4. Click on "Play now" and you should see a new panel on the left and a "We've updated our Terms" box. Click the "Accept" button in the box.

5. At the bottom of the panel on the left, click on the hyperlink to "Log in to existing account"

6. Log in with your game credentials, but don't play the game.

7. Instead, in the panel on the left you can select the icon for friends and then invite them by entering their email address. They will get your invitation but will need to accept it. Once they do, they should appear in your list of friends in all King games, including Candy Crush Friends.

I hope this helps.

If instead you are looking for a team to join in Candy Crush Friends Saga, you might want to visit the following discussion thread to find others looking for a team: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/324876/find-your-team-here/p13

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?