πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Change avatar

Options
Inkie2022
Inkie2022 Posts: 1 Newbie

Trying to change my avatar in the game but only have the option to upload a photo

Best Answer

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    edited January 2022 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Inkie2022,

You can change your avatar in your game at any time, and it can be any picture that you have saved to your device. So, if you want one of the King characters, first download the desired picture to your device. You can also use a personal photo or other image.

When you click on your current avatar, it will open a new window. Click on the avatar with the camera image on it. When you click on "Add picture" you have options to choose a file that you saved yo your device or in the photo library on your device.

I hope this helps.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Inkie2022 Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends.Β 

Yes that's right. If you want to change your avatar, you can upload an image.Β 

• MountainMom
    edited January 2022 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Inkie2022,

You can change your avatar in your game at any time, and it can be any picture that you have saved to your device. So, if you want one of the King characters, first download the desired picture to your device. You can also use a personal photo or other image.

When you click on your current avatar, it will open a new window. Click on the avatar with the camera image on it. When you click on "Add picture" you have options to choose a file that you saved yo your device or in the photo library on your device.

I hope this helps.

• farm_lad
    farm_lad Posts: 388 Level 3
    Options

Hi mountainmom how can I change my avatar I tried to do everything but I can't change it how?

• MountainMom
    Options

Hello @farm_lad,

I am assuming that you want to change your avatar in this community, and not in your game (since instructionson how to do that are in my post above).

You can get your own avatar once you reach level 5 in this Community. You are currently at level 2. Once you reach Level 5, you will need to send a private message (PM) to the Community Manager for your game with the specific avatar you have chosen. This will add your personal touch to your posts and your profile - Just remember to keep sweet!

You can learn how to get to Level 5 here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?