🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Repeated issues

Options
rnannie69
rnannie69 Posts: 1 Newbie

Game comes up but can’t switch any candies. Reported it already but got the auto bot response of did you know restarting the game fixes most issues. Yes, I know. I wrote it in that report. Have restarted game and sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn’t. In the meantime I lose lives, sweet streaks, and time loss of playing with high value perks. It happened again today. What’s going on?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,442 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @rnannie69 Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends.

We’ve recently become aware of a bug in Candy Crush Friends Saga that is causing the game to crash and freeze at different points and also affecting other aspects of gameplay. 

We’re sorry about this. We know how frustrating this can be for our players. The good news is the studio team is on it, and are now investigating in order to find a solution as quickly as possible. Rest assured they are doing everything they can to fix the bug.

In the meantime, please take a look at our troubleshooting info for crashing and freezing, and try all the steps outlined. 

Please try this standard for troubleshooting: even if you may have tried individual steps before: 

- check your free memory on your device, you need at least 2 GB

- clear the cache

- check for updates for your game and run them

- Force close all apps and restart your device. Make sure it's turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

Also make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection.

These actions can often help to solve the problem and maximize the possibility of the game running smoothly for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?