🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

When did the star race start?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I just noticed the star race today and I was wondering when it started? Because if I knew earlier I would have started the race earlier. 😅

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,433 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Erika0811 the star race usually starts on Thursday around noon European time. I log in daily and check what events are in play. At the moment Dachs delivery service is also active, it goes until tomorrow. 

At the moment, the star race alternates with the collection of ice cream cones. So if you go into your game every Thursday around noon, you should see the respective event. I agree with you that it is better to start collecting stars or ice cream cones early to occupy one of the front seats. This is where the reward is greatest.

You still have a chance of a good place even if there is not much time left.

Please don't forget to log in tomorrow to collect your reward. It has already happened to me that I went into my game too late and missed the reward. I also recommend that you go into the game tomorrow around 9:30 a.m. CET and take a screenshot documenting your rank in the star race. Just in case you have to complain to support. 

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

Hi @Erika0811 the star race usually starts on Thursday around noon European time. I log in daily and check what events are in play. At the moment Dachs delivery service is also active, it goes until tomorrow. 

At the moment, the star race alternates with the collection of ice cream cones. So if you go into your game every Thursday around noon, you should see the respective event. I agree with you that it is better to start collecting stars or ice cream cones early to occupy one of the front seats. This is where the reward is greatest.

You still have a chance of a good place even if there is not much time left.

Please don't forget to log in tomorrow to collect your reward. It has already happened to me that I went into my game too late and missed the reward. I also recommend that you go into the game tomorrow around 9:30 a.m. CET and take a screenshot documenting your rank in the star race. Just in case you have to complain to support. 

• [Deleted User]

Thank you @DieOmimi 😊

I will check every Thursday at around 9pm my time from now on.

• DieOmimi

Hi @Erika0811 What time zone do you live in? I live in Europe and for me it is always in the morning. Depending on whether we have summer or winter time, the event starts on Thursdays (and ends on Mondays) sometimes at 10:00 am, sometimes at 11:00 am European time. With you it seems to be about 10 to 12 hours different. I just want to make sure you don't miss anything. 

• [Deleted User]

Hi @DieOmimi I live on the east coast of Australia and yeah I am 9 hours in front. (Sorry, I do not know if you are from Berlin. I just have it on my phone as an example of CET.)

Thank you for double checking the time zone for me. 😄

• DieOmimi

Yes @Erika0811 I live in Berlin. If you know the time difference, you will know when the event in your game starts or ends. 

I hope you claim one of the top places and get your great rewards.

Good luck!

• [Deleted User]

Thank you @DieOmimi i think I will get second place or maybe first place if I am lucky.

I have a few active players on the leaderboard to compete with. 😄

It makes the game more fun! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?