🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Ice cream rewards not received

Options
ily1983
ily1983 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello. Yesterday i was 1 st place on the collecting of ice cream and i did not receive rewards or see final results tiday. Instead just new event started.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @ily1983 Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive your rewards. Please contact Technical Support. In your games app, go to Settings, then Help (the question mark) and select the Events section. At the bottom you will find the contact button. Submit your request and you will first receive an automatic reply (e-mail) with a ticket number. You can reply to the email and possibly attach screenshots as an attachment.

Thank you for asking here in the community.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

Why was my post removed?

How do I delete my comments now that they have been placed in someone else’s post? 🤷‍♀️

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @Erika0811 both events are suspended by the studio. There were problems with Sweet Streak. The space on the left side of the screen was not enough to show all events. In some devices, the screens are frozen because the events have "hindered" each other.

Currently, Sweet Streak is back and is displayed on the right side in the upper area. 

On the left side is roof delivery service and the event with nutcracker (a new costume) active.

It happened to me that on the left side of the screen the controls no longer worked properly. If all events were displayed one below the other, I could no longer exit the app on my device. If I wanted to go - as usual - to "close", the event was called, which was just placed there on the left side of the screen. 

I could only close my app if I used the cross in the top right corner.

The studio is currently working on a solution. Unfortunately, I can't tell you yet when we'll get a fix.

Please be patient. We will inform in the forum when there are new functions or familiar functions are back in the game.

• DieOmimi
    edited February 2022
    Options

Here is my documentation of the problem on the left side of the screen:

I have the problem on Win10 that the red button to exit the game does not work. When I press it, a window with the Kraken challenge opens, an event which is exactly under the button to end the game.

• [Deleted User]
    edited February 2022
    Options

How do I delete my comments now that they have been placed in a different post? 🤷‍♀️

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Erika0811 You can edit your post within 24 hours, but you can't delete it completely. Use the gear.

With "Edit" you can remove your original text and images and at this point simply write "Wrong thread" or "deleted" or "edited because...". Depending on what you want to say. Complete deletion, so that nothing can be seen anymore, unfortunately does not work.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Thank you @DieOmimi

i cannot delete the screenshots on this site through my phone, for some reason, but I can edit the writing. I just did not like how my thread was deleted and the content moved to someone else’s post.

Do you know how or why it was moved because I was not posting about not receiving prizes? 🤔🤷‍♀️

• DieOmimi
    Options

Unfortunately, I can't tell you @Erika0811. A postponement of posts can only be made by one CM. Other people have no permission to do so. Maybe we need to ask our CM @Lola_Pop.

You can delete images if you have text below the image. Then delete the text under your image with the "Back" button. If the text is deleted, you should then be able to edit the image. 

To delete the picture, go to the trash can.

For me, it works on all devices. However, I always have problems with editing when I have turned on automatic language translation. If the translation is turned off, I can also edit it on the phone. 

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Erika0811 !

Maybe I made a mistake this morning? I wanted to group questions about the same topic, maybe I added something that I shouldn't have added? 😥

• [Deleted User]
    Options

All good @Lola_Pop if the situation, or a similar situation, occurs again I will create another thread. 💁‍♀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?