πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Daily bonus log in

Cathy2202
Cathy2202 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2022 in Support

What happened to the daily bonus login I am up to 740 continuous days of logging in and now it's not there I'm not gonna be very happy after logging in for over two years every day and playing every day and today no bonus if it starts over At day one that's not fair I'm at level 2758 this is the candy crush with friends game

i've also asked this question on your Facebook page and there was a link for messenger and no answer from anybody

Best Answer

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Answer βœ“

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

This is the Candy Crush Saga area but I will tag you one very helpful, kind and friendly Game Moderator from Candy Crush Friends Saga who can assist you with your issues or problems as they will be happy to help you out my Community friend indeed....@MountainMom she will be able to help you resolve you issues my friend πŸ˜‰πŸ’―

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,197 Friends Moderator

Hello @Cathy2202 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community.

A number of players have reported significant lag times in their Candy Crush Friends Saga game. I don't know if your issue is related, so I will ask our CM @Lola_Pop to move your post to the CCFS forum and determine if your login streak can be saved. It is quite impressive!

In the meantime, please provide the following information to help troubleshoot your issue:

• Model of the device that you play on
    • OS version (Android 6, iOS 9, whatever it is)
    • CCFS game version
    • Your User ID

Also, it would be helpful to know:

• if you clear the cache on your device regularly. (This may happen automatically when you turn off your device)
    • how much free memory space you have on your device

Thanks for the tag @me6412.

• ChiefsFan62
    ChiefsFan62 Posts: 5 Level 2

I went in to play today and it has set me back to day 10 I was well over 1000. I have played for years. Was told they could not fix it

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,197 Friends Moderator

Welcome @Chiefsfan6 to our Friendtastic community. I am disappointed to hear that you were told your daily login streak could not be reset, especially with your outstanding streak! This has happened to me in other King games, but my loss was not nearly as great as yours. Fortunately, I never lost my boosters or gold bars when that happened. Since you contacted the Studio, they srecaware of the issue and hopefully will find time to explore what is causing this to happen to multiple players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?