🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can't connect to the internet

cristaG
cristaG Posts: 1 Newbie

I have a strong internet connection but can't access my gold bars. Super frustrating. Please help!!!!

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Did you update the latest version of this game? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open this game.

Also check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. You might want to see if your Internet Service Provider is experiencing any current issues.

If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope nothing this happens too.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Friends Saga! 👍😄

Please post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level Clubs: badges for reaching level 1000level 2000level 3000, level 4000 and Level 5000 in the game 😊

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

Looking for Friendly badges? Here's the ultimate badge list! 😊

You can also participate on Candy Crush Friends Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile).

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Anyway, thanks for your tagging me. @EOTheGr8 😊

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,506 Friends Moderator

@cristaG, Welcome to our Friendtastic community. We are glad you found your way to the Candy Crush Friends Saga Support forum.

Have you tried playing your game on a different device? Sometimes the issue can be related to your device rather than the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?