🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 🍭 Weekly Frientastic Quests - Week 1: Get at least 10 striped candies on the board with 🦉

DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator
edited March 2022 in Contests

🌟 Hi Frientastic Crushers! 

As announced here, we run a new quest every week. This is your task for the 1st quest:

Get at least 10 striped candies on the board with Odus. 🦉

My example: I have enough striped candies on the board. Once the level was lost, once won.

Rules: 👇

• You can play any level in Candy Crush Friends. If you have an event with special levels in your game, you can also use those levels.
  • You need to be able to choose Odus as your friend. No other character is allowed.
  • Post a screenshot of your board showing at least 10 striped sweets. The 10 striped sweets must be clearly visible. They must not be hidden or locked behind blockers.
  • In the same post, post another screenshot of how you finished the level (won or lost).
  • Please do not edit or remove anything in your screenshot. You can add your username as long as it doesn't obscure anything substantial.
  • The screenshot must be taken during the competition period, no old screenshots are valid.
  • You have one week to complete the task.
  • If you want, you can also make multiple entries.

Rewards: 👇

All participants with a valid entry will receive this cute exclusive badge with Odus for their community profile. The badge was created by @Lola_Pop.

✍️ Note: The competition will be closed in one week. The badge will be removed from your community profile if there is no valid entry.

Dates: 👇

The competition ends on 2 March 2022 at 5 p.m. 

I wish all participants a lot of fun! 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺

Want to participate? Register here in just 2 seconds!

Terms and Conditions here

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?