🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Troubles with acess

Options
KARINA_3
KARINA_3 Posts: 8 Level 2

I cant log in with my King account:/

I receive only message that something went wrong, BUT MY INTERNET CONNECTION NOT INTERRUPTED AND WORKING! And all isupdated -- game and device, and I have 2 gb of free memory...

Please, let me enter! I was on more that 1000 level and its very, very upsetting to lose my progress(((

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@KARINA_3 Have you changed your password recently?

Otherwise, try disconnecting your Internet connection, both Wi-Fi and mobile data. Then open a game without an internet connection and turn it back on. 

Another suggested solution is that if you only use Wi-Fi, you restart your router. Sometimes it is because the IP addresses are not transmitted correctly. When the router is restarted, the IP addresses are reassigned. This can also solve the problem.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @KARINA_3 Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Please tell me how you try to log in to the game. Do you have a King account (login with email and password) or do you log in with your Facebook account?

• KARINA_3
    Options

Hello.

I have King account only, not facebook.

I try to enter the account, enter email and password, and receivin only red band with @something is wrong, please try a bit later. All troubleshooters were not helpful, including a reinstalling.

And this problen (losing connetction) I have on all Candy games, but my internet connection is stable and working(

• DieOmimi
    Options

@KARINA_3 if it's with all Candy games, I suspect your combination of email and password isn't right. Then you will also receive this error message. Please check if you enter the correct data. Even the slightest typo (sometimes just a space too many at the end of the email address) can lead to the error message.

• KARINA_3
    edited March 2022
    Options

@DieOmimi, no, all data correct

At CCFS -- firstly the gold hunt event disappeared, the piggy bank and number of golden bars have disappeared too, and I get a connection-trouble message at store and team-searching button/ After reinstalling -- I cant enter at all/

At CCS and CCSS -- I still logged in, I didnt logged out, but in Soda I didnt receive the everyday reward, only message of no connect. At Crush -- when I try to open events and store -- the same message:/ I lost all my progress in events, everyday bonus, and lost all in CCFS...

In Jelly -- I logged in, but when I open my profile, I receive the same message

please help me.... I'm crying, really...

PS I saw posts in the community from other players, who have the same problems...

• KARINA_3
    Options

And at gogle play market a lot of messages about the game is not connecting, under all Candy series...

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,614 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @KARINA_3,

I feel your frustration!

Try to avoid reinstalling your games. While you will not lose your gold bars, most boosters, etc. will be lost because these latter items are stored on your device. In contrast, your gold bars and some (not all) event progress are stored on the King servers.

Your issue may be related to your device. Have you tried playing on another device?

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

@KARINA_3 Have you changed your password recently?

Otherwise, try disconnecting your Internet connection, both Wi-Fi and mobile data. Then open a game without an internet connection and turn it back on. 

Another suggested solution is that if you only use Wi-Fi, you restart your router. Sometimes it is because the IP addresses are not transmitted correctly. When the router is restarted, the IP addresses are reassigned. This can also solve the problem.

• KristiScheer
    KristiScheer Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

How can I start getting the watch ads like my husband and fellow players?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,614 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @KristiScheer,

There is no way for a player to make ads show up in their game. The ads, like some special events, may be rolled out at different times on different devices or operating systems. Eventually, they appear on all devices and operating systems. In the CCFS game, ads don't appear consistently on every level, but they typically appear for a limited time each day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?