🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No question just disappoint

softail013
softail013 Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm really disappointed with my game I told you I had a problem with the game and it was with the game. I was being charged and the game kept saying something went wrong. I didn't find out until the next day that over 100 dollars was charged to my credit card. Because l was trying to fix the game. I am almost to 4000 and then I am done with candy crush. James

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hi there, @softail013 ! Please contact our Player Support team- they'll help you out. Best option is to contact them from the Help Center in the game itself. Just let us know if you need guidance for that 😊

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

@softail013

Hi James, welcome to our community. You are here in the forum of Candy Crush Friends.

I'm sorry that your credit card was charged and you didn't get anything in return. 

Please have a look at the following article. He explains various reasons for problems with kaüfen. Please follow the link (the green font):  Problems with your purchase.

Thank you for your inquiry. I hope the complaint to your service provider will be successful.

• softail013
    softail013 Posts: 4 Newbie

On Feb 28 I tried to purchase gold bar's and each time I received a message saying that something went wrong. I tried to find a way to fix it not realizing l was being charged. I am having trouble getting my money back. The problem is in the game. It was charged to my discover card which was 29 times. If I knew it was charged I would of not done it more than once. I have only received $3.21 out of all the charges. It would be great if you could get with discover card and authorization them to return my money. I been playing this game over 3 years. James E Geiger 386 405 3480.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?